SSO for PrestaShop

Zaski

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've been looking around for a good SSO Addon for Prestashop. Mainly interested in the three typical means of social login (Google, Facebook, Twitter). Do you guys recommend any one plugin for this functionality? Specially bonus points if the addon has been shared around here :p

Chery Spark

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
As I functioned as a specialized help colleague at my store (which is gathering gifts/looking for assets from clients) we followed a validation technique for our clients. Our Platform is an open source and felt it as a chance to smooth out the client experience and straightforward entry to login into our stores with further developed security capacities.

Here we have done our arrangement utilizing a connector/module named PrestaShop Single Sign-On (SSO) contributed by group miniorange.

We reached them to set up a SSO for our store. They showed us a demo lastly subsequent to investigating our necessities we got their module with legitimacy of 1 year. In the event that you want any arrangement guides you can check here...

As we are non-benefit foundations and searching for non benefit limits we likewise got offered tremendous limits on our buys.

Trust my response helps numerous administrators like us…