IOS-Android StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels Version v5.2 –10 February 2022 Nulled

renaanmaia

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good afternoon, could someone help me I'm having problems with the payment part in the app appears: forbidden, does anyone know what I can do?

bjmadrid

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Latest version is Version 5.4 Hot-fix–28 April 2022. Any update for the source code?

sriszone

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Finally i get it thanks very much
you help me bro :love: :love:

DC27

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Oh, this is going to be great!!! Thanks for sharing this resource. It will be very helpful.

wneto.martins

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Como faço para baixar? ajuda por favor
Post automatically merged:

ja foi atualizado para nova versao???

DignaTR

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you. Good sharing I will try. I hope it is working.

AsaBlevins

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
During the lockdown, food delivery apps have become much more popular. It's not surprising, since home-cooked food gets boring quickly and you want to eat something from a restaurant. I practically never left home during the lockdown, so after the government lifted all restrictions, my friends and I decided to throw a party.

During the lockdown, food delivery apps have become much more popular. It's not surprising, since home-cooked food gets boring quickly and you want to eat something from a restaurant. I practically never left home during the lockdown, so after the government lifted all restrictions, my friends and I decided to throw a party.
We looked at Orlando party venues and rented the one we all liked. I really missed partying and loud music. I thought I'd stay locked up at home forever.

Last edited:

PaleDale

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
media\

media\

media\

media\

StackFood is a complete Multi Restaurant food delivery system developed using Laravel and Flutter Framework.

StackFood comprises of 3 Mobile Applications, 2 Web Panel, 1 website and 1 landing page –
  • Customer application for Android, iOS and web developed using Flutter.
  • Delivery Boy application for Android developed using Flutter (Not included).
  • Restaurant application for both Android and iOS developed using Flutter (Not included).
  • Super Admin web panel developed using Laravel (admin can provide role-based access).
  • Restaurant web panel developed using Laravel (owner can provide role-based access).
  • Landing page developed using Laravel blade.
Top Features:
  • Draw accurate coverage area on the map: In the admin panel, you can manage multiple zones for your business coverage area. The map drawing tool will help you to draw your coverage accurately. Restaurants can be added to these zones. Only the users who are in coverage can order food.
  • Multiple Restaurants: StackFood is a multi restaurant supported system. So you can add an unlimited number of restaurants and manage those from the admin panel easily.
  • SMS OTP integrated: StackFood comes with a bunch of integrated SMS Gateways. All of them are popular and you can verify your users in a smarter way.
  • Food Management: You can control the whole Food section by managing categories and subcategories, Attributes, Addons, and more. You can add products to any restaurant. And the Restaurant panel also will get a food management feature.
  • Advanced Order Management: StackFood Food order management feature will help the admin and the restaurant manager to manage every order very efficiently.
  • Dispatch Management: Dispatch Management will help you to identify quickly which orders are ongoing and which orders are waiting for a delivery man.
  • Delivery Men Apps: You can create an unlimited number of delivery men and by Delivery men apps they can easily accept an order, deliver an order and earn money. You can set Freelancer delivery man option or Salaried delivery man option from the admin panel.
  • Manual assign delivery man: StackFood admin panel will provide you another important feature for your business. You can directly assign an available delivery man in order.
  • Marketing Section: StackFood Admin will provide you with a very rich admin panel where you can control all the major things for marketing. Campaigns, banners, Coupons and Push notifications features will help you to grow your business very fast.
  • Accounts section: You can view restaurants and delivery men’s earnings, process withdrawals, collect cash manually and have lots of staff.
  • Reporting and Statistics: Full of statistics and reporting will help you identify your business cash flow and all the financial conditions. In the dashboard, You will get very rich statistical data and you can explore those by zone and time.
  • Employee Section: StackFood Admin and Restaurant panel both have employee sections. Where you can create a new employee role and access your employee to your StackFood portal easily.
  • Business Setting: Business Settings will help you to set up your business as you wish. You will get lots of configurations to make your business unique.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
cool food ordering app especially during the covid era

flavio_london

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Trabalho com o stackfood desde o começo , ele é bem promissor , se precisarem de alguma ajuda só falar gente, sou BR aqui
Sandro boa noite. Precisava muito de tirar uma dúvida com vc sobre stackfood eu uso ele tbm. Se puder me chama no WhatsApp (34)99236-3645

amer321

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great job, that's will help me. Have been looking for that 6 weeks

broozdeveloper

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good morning, could someone help me to see the hidden content I'm new here

Good morning, could someone help me to see the hidden content I'm new here

this license does not have the android apps too bad I wanted an update, does anyone have ?
very nice, perfect
complete futures

Que bom, um brasileiro aqui! você estou precisando criar formas de pagamento no meu stackfood, por exemplo levar maquininha, você fez algo assim no seu?

Please update to version 5.3

Please update to the latest version 5.3! I really need it.
Version 5.3 –03 March 2022

- Fixed opening and closing time issue
- Multi-language for app data
- Daywise multiple opening and closing times for restaurant
- Dynamic schedule order slot duration managed from admin
- Dynamic digit after decimal managed from admin
- Background custom sound
- New payment gateway Liqpay, PayTabs, Paytm, bKash.
- Fixed some other issues
- Performance improvement
Important note- As changed the restaurant opening closing times structure after system update need to update all restaurants opening closing times.

We are already in need of the Stackfood 5.3 Update
Já estamos precisando da Atualização do Stackfood 5.3

Já estou com o 5.3 vou anular ele
yes im too problem
pls update source code