v1.6-v1.7 Stripe Payment Pro (SCA-ready) Module

Dace42

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Stripe payment module offers Stripe Checkout, Google Pay, Apple Pay, MS Pay, WeChat Pay, Credit/ Debit card, Klarna, Alipay, iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Giropay, Przelewy24, EPS, MULTIBANCO, SEPA, FPX, GrabPay, OXXO with one Stripe account.

f you are looking for a ONE STOP PAYMENT SOLUTION then this is the module for you.

• 20+ payment options available with one stripe account allows any merchant to accept payments from customers worldwide.
  • Get eligibility for a Pre-filled SAQ A to ensure PCI compliance with secure communications.
  • Prevent any fraud by triggering Dynamic 3D Secure authentication with Radar rules which eliminate all risks with payments.
  • Increase conversion rates with new automatic confirmation checkout flow supports all payment regulations worldwide (SCA regulations for Europe etc).
  • Delayed shipping option can be used with "Authorize only" charge mode and capture payments later upto 7days.
  • All 3rd party OPC (one page checkout) modules are supported.

This module uses Payment Intents for most of payment methods to complete the payment process with Stripe and the customer's sensitive data will never records on your server with the high level of security and it prevents you from a big PCI DSS certification.

Demo : https://addons.prestashop.com/en/pa...ipe-payment-pro-sca-ready.html#specifications

Attachments

• v4.1.5-stripejs.zip
    810.2 KB · Views: 15

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you have last version?

Dace42

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is the latest one I have downloaded this morning on prestashop addons site, compatible with 1.7.7 as you can see in my screenshot, even if I saw a different version on prestahop's site, even if they are talking about 4.3.9 (maybe a mistake...)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 21.32.43.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 21.32.43.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 21

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
This is the latest one I have downloaded this morning on prestashop addons site, compatible with 1.7.7 as you can see in my screenshot, even if I saw a different version on prestahop's site, even if they are talking about 4.3.9 (maybe a mistake...)
Thank you for sharing.
Post automatically merged:

Hello. I tested it. This is not the last version. Maybe your purchase has passed the renewable date, so you cannot download the latest version.

Last edited:

Dace42

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing.
Post automatically merged:

Hello. I tested it. This is not the last version. Maybe your purchase has passed the renewable date, so you cannot download the latest version.
I think your right, my purchase was last year (y)

cipendejs123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchos gracias amigo (Thank you baby for sharing ) Thank you baby for sharing
Muchos

eliod

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
modulo bellissimo, era quello che stavo cercando da tempo

Nek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much !! great module

biglittleben1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash