v1.6-v1.7 Super Speed - Incredibly fast - GTmetrix optimization 1.5.5 (04/15/2022)

x50902Ty

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this best plugin for prestashop,thank you very much

Abu Bakar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Overview

All-in-one speed optimization tool to maximize page speed, utilize server resources and improve SEO. Innovative caching solutions, image and database optimization, HTML/ CSS/JavaScript minification and GZIP are all included for website instant load
What this module does for you

Speed up your website

There is a fact that online stores with a hyper loading speed make more money. Your potential customers can truly get disappointed if they have to wait more than 4 seconds for your web page to fully display. And we're not done yet! Slow page speed will terribly affect SEO ranking of your website on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. This reduces the visibility of your website to potential customers thus negatively affects your brand’s reputation and revenue.

Prestashop does provide cache optimization settings, but it's not sufficient and quite complicated for new Prestashop users. That’s why we make Super Speed, an All-in-one Prestashop speed optimization tool.
This module not only brings to your website innovative speed optimization solutions lacking in Prestashop by default (page cache, Webpimage optimization, database optimization, etc.), it also helps simplify the default speed optimization process of Prestashop. Super Speed guarantees to make your website faster than ever in just one click of your computer mouse!

What's New in Version 1.5.5(04/15/2022)
  • Minor change in description

addons.prestashop.com

Super Speed - Incredibly fast - GTmetrix optimization

All-in-one speed optimization tool to maximize page speed, utilize server resources and improve SEO. Innovative caching solutions, image and database optimization, HTML/ CSS/JavaScript minification and GZIP are all included for website instant load

addons.prestashop.com
addons.prestashop.com
I hope this will optimize perfectly lets try this.

hacik12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Overview

What this module does for you

Speed up your website

There is a fact that online stores with a hyper loading speed make more money. Your potential customers can truly get disappointed if they have to wait more than 4 seconds for your web page to fully display. And we're not done yet! Slow page speed will terribly affect SEO ranking of your website on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. This reduces the visibility of your website to potential customers thus negatively affects your brand’s reputation and revenue.

Prestashop does provide cache optimization settings, but it's not sufficient and quite complicated for new Prestashop users. That’s why we make Super Speed, an All-in-one Prestashop speed optimization tool.
This module not only brings to your website innovative speed optimization solutions lacking in Prestashop by default (page cache, Webpimage optimization, database optimization, etc.), it also helps simplify the default speed optimization process of Prestashop. Super Speed guarantees to make your website faster than ever in just one click of your computer mouse!

What's New in Version 1.5.5(04/15/2022)
  • Minor change in description

addons.prestashop.com

Super Speed - Incredibly fast - GTmetrix optimization

addons.prestashop.com
addons.prestashop.com
thank you very much for the sharing module

Tetrik17

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much nice module - will try to install the latest version

ernestg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great, thank you for sharing. great module

noface

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Oh dang I thought this was for wordpress and got excited :(

martha

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hope this will help cause google doesnt like my speef

srvtsrp

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the update. Hope it works.

Anon06

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, for new visitors, i write this comment to win NullCash and can download the file.
But actually, i can't download the module, so i can't say if it works ot not..

Thanks to readme.
Post automatically merged:

OH WOW!! It's amazing it works! Thanks a lot!! GTMetrix Score is gooooood !!
NO it's a joke, i don't have enough NulLCash.
Post automatically merged:

And i think it's good!
In few seconds, i can download.