• Current page loading time speedometer
  • Image optimization status
  • Auto-configuration, set everything up in 1 click
  • Recently generated page caches

2. Page cache settings

• Enable/disable page cache
  • Compress cache files into ZIP files
  • Auto refresh caches using a cronjob
  • Select page to cache and adjust page cache lifetime.
  • Enable/disable cache for certain modules and hooks
  • Live JavaScript - JavaScript code that you need to execute after non-cached content is fully loaded

3. Image optimization

• Allow you to manually optimize all common images existing on your website and automatically optimize new images (images updated in the future when you upload new products, a new product category, etc.).
  • Super Speed supports 3 optimization methods: reSmush, TinyPNG and PHP optimization script
  • You can upload images from computer or browse images on your website to manually optimize
  • Option to optimize images for these following modules: Prestashop's default home slider module, Prestashop's default banner module, and the most trusted blog module for Prestashop - BLOG (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/blog-forum-new/25908-blog.html)
  • Image cleaner feature
  • Lazyload image configuration: configure lazyload feature for website’s images.

4. Server cache and minimization

• Enable / Disable server cache
  • Enable / Disable Smarty cache
  • Minify HTML
  • Minify CSS
  • Minify JavaScript

5. GZIP and browser cache

• Enable/disable Prestashop GZIP and browser cache
  • Option to apply default settings for browser cache elements and GZIP cache
  • Option to adjust lifetime for browser cache elements: images, icons, CSS, JavaScript and web fonts

6. Database optimization

This feature allows you to download or clean-up the following data on your Prestashop database:

• Connection log
  • Page views
  • Useless discount codes
  • Abandoned carts
  • Guest data

7. Other

• Keep track of the performance of installed modules thanks to system analyzation tool
  • Extra checkpoints to make sure your front office has the fastest speed
  • Support multi-shop mode
  • Support multi-language
  • Quick access menu in back office

Download Link:
https://mega.nz/file/1w13kSzR#zc1VStBynJmtjT8NzqoXOkTKLzCzHW3xhU9ijkHTobU

Attachments

• ets_superspeed.rar
    19.7 MB · Views: 71

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing

jarom

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, anyone have the latest version?

billoceceo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
!!! Although total virus does not detect any virus it must be said that this file has a considerable weight of about 20 mb. Never detected on this module which usually does not weigh more than 2MB.
The folders that make the weight rise are 2. In particular .git 20 MB compressed in rar or zip over 40MB decompressed
The other .pki folder appears to contain nothing. In other versions of this module also present here I have never seen these two folders in the compressed file. At the moment I don't install. Has anyone had the opportunity to carry out checks or tests?

ernestg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this module

tali656

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
!!! Although total virus does not detect any virus it must be said that this file has a considerable weight of about 20 mb. Never detected on this module which usually does not weigh more than 2MB.
The folders that make the weight rise are 2. In particular .git 20 MB compressed in rar or zip over 40MB decompressed
The other .pki folder appears to contain nothing. In other versions of this module also present here I have never seen these two folders in the compressed file. At the moment I don't install. Has anyone had the opportunity to carry out checks or tests?
I have access to some ETS modules and the biggest module sizes are 2 or 3 Mb. Maybe can be because it is some devversion with access to github? I dont know...

mo1372

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thnx a lot for sharing this i will test it soon

aslankhan

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the info!
I did not pay attention to this issue either, I would be grateful if anyone had any information to share with us
Post automatically merged:

Delete folders .git and .pik from the zip file

buharda

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It works on PS 1.7.7.1, unzip the file, remove the other zip files inside, remove the unnecessary files in the folder by using sudo rm -R .* and then zip again