v1.6-v1.7-v8x Super Speed - Incredibly fast - Webp, GTmetrix & Google v1.7.5

pawelxx99l

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm incredibly grateful for your generosity in sharing this module with us.

axa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
interesting info you share here thx

Voodoo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Can someone check if the cart is updated in the Warhouse theme? If you add a product on the main page, go to some category and add another product there, return to the main page, will only the product added to the main page or both be shown in the cart?

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Can someone check if the cart is updated in the Warhouse theme? If you add a product on the main page, go to some category and add another product there, return to the main page, will only the product added to the main page or both be shown in the cart?

I don't use the Warhouse theme, its designs look dull to me. Check with yourself on classic themes, if it works on classic themes, then the problem is in which module. However, version v1.7.5 did not work well for me, the mobile menu of the megamenu did not expand. I tried all kinds of ways for two hours, cleaned the cache, cache module, excluding js urls and nothing, the mobile menu doesn't work no matter what you do. Finally, I got really nervous and installed the older version - v1.7.4. How much joy there was that everything is working normally with her. It's true that before that I used pagecache jpresta speed pack for many years - which worked super well, but I faced the same problem as you, I don't see the items put in the cart on the first page, all other pages showed them - I didn't solve this problem - so I started using Super Speed which is good friends with the modules of the same developer. So we will wait for the v1.7.6 version, which, I really hope, will work better, but, most likely, as always, there will be hundreds of lines of code and it will work worse :)

Voodoo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't use the Warhouse theme, its designs look dull to me. Check with yourself on classic themes, if it works on classic themes, then the problem is in which module. However, version v1.7.5 did not work well for me, the mobile menu of the megamenu did not expand. I tried all kinds of ways for two hours, cleaned the cache, cache module, excluding js urls and nothing, the mobile menu doesn't work no matter what you do. Finally, I got really nervous and installed the older version - v1.7.4. How much joy there was that everything is working normally with her. It's true that before that I used pagecache jpresta speed pack for many years - which worked super well, but I faced the same problem as you, I don't see the items put in the cart on the first page, all other pages showed them - I didn't solve this problem - so I started using Super Speed which is good friends with the modules of the same developer. So we will wait for the v1.7.6 version, which, I really hope, will work better, but, most likely, as always, there will be hundreds of lines of code and it will work worse :)
I install old 1.6.9, this ver. work much faster then 1.7.5. I check, and with cart update it is a module bug, when i disable cache on home page, product in cart is updating.

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I install old 1.6.9, this ver. work much faster then 1.7.5. I check, and with cart update it is a module bug, when i disable cache on home page, product in cart is updating.

New version module: Super Speed - Incredibly fast - Webp, GTmetrix & Google Module 1.7.9.
If 1.6.9 version work mush faster i test it.

lextor2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
We appreciate all of the time and effort you put in to make this such a success.

CEO89

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for update this was so necessary...

igorlend

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Il prodotto informativo sul tuo sito è sempre aggiornato e informativo.

Last edited: