v1.6-v1.7 Supercheckout (Last Version) v7.0.3 (23-Jan-2022)

maty12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 38715

View attachment 38712

• Prestashop One Page Checkout Addon incorporates a single page checkout, eliminating multiple steps involved in the checkout process of a store.
  • Allow buyers to quickly complete their order with the help of social login options such as Google and Facebook.
  • The MailChimp, Klaviyo, SendinBlue Integrator functionality of One Page Checkout helps admin to capture more number of subscribers for their store.
  • [NEW] It offers Free Shipping Progress Bar which compels your customers to add more products to avail free shipping.
  • [NEW] Admin can create multiple customer profile and set the desired input fields for each profile.
  • There are some additional functionalities in the updated version of Prestashop One Page Checkout:

1) Select Total Price Display Method on the Checkout Page:
    With the PrestaShop One Page Checkout addon, now the e-merchant can choose 4 options to display the total price of the products. He can select to show the default PrestaShop price, price inclusive tax, price exclusive tax, or both inclusive and exclusive price.

2) Option to Display the Custom Field in the Invoice: With the new update in the Knowband’s PrestaShop One Page Checkout addon, the store owner can enable the option to display the added custom field in the invoice of the order placed.

3) Compatibility with Zasielkovna and gmparcellocker modules: The PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout addon is now compatible with the Zasielkovna and gmparcellocker modules (PS 1.7)

4) Fixed Compatibility with Mollie Payment Method: The module is now completely compatible with the Mollie payment method.

5) Compatibility with PS v1.7.7.1: The PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout addon is now compatible with the latest version of PrestaShop PS v1.7.7.1.

6) Custom Profiles: Add custom profile type fields on the checkout page for customers. For instance, customers with a business profile can choose the Business option while signing up.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Supercheckout​

Supercheckout​

Supercheckout​

Supercheckout​

akatest

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks my friend i needed this update i hope it works

huvskydd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Option to Display the Custom Field in the Invoice: With the new update in the Knowband’s PrestaShop One Page Checkout addon, the store

Stan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for such a gift in the form of this module

goldbr2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want to download this .... hope i will do it soon

Deniz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gülmez için teşekkürlergülmez için teşekkürlergülmez için teşekkürler

mo1373

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for your workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

borjanews

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Any know how to fix the error? when i install the module and i go to the shopping cart im having error 500

peppeve

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
one of the best module I think. thank's to get it available to the community.
Post automatically merged:

unfortunatly dont work on 1.7.8

Last edited:

liwoon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is the module I was looking for. Thank you very much! I will test

chewieros

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the module. I will test it no my dev site.

chuchinito

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 38715

View attachment 38712

• Prestashop One Page Checkout Addon incorporates a single page checkout, eliminating multiple steps involved in the checkout process of a store.
  • Allow buyers to quickly complete their order with the help of social login options such as Google and Facebook.
  • The MailChimp, Klaviyo, SendinBlue Integrator functionality of One Page Checkout helps admin to capture more number of subscribers for their store.
  • [NEW] It offers Free Shipping Progress Bar which compels your customers to add more products to avail free shipping.
  • [NEW] Admin can create multiple customer profile and set the desired input fields for each profile.
  • There are some additional functionalities in the updated version of Prestashop One Page Checkout:

1) Select Total Price Display Method on the Checkout Page:
    With the PrestaShop One Page Checkout addon, now the e-merchant can choose 4 options to display the total price of the products. He can select to show the default PrestaShop price, price inclusive tax, price exclusive tax, or both inclusive and exclusive price.

2) Option to Display the Custom Field in the Invoice: With the new update in the Knowband’s PrestaShop One Page Checkout addon, the store owner can enable the option to display the added custom field in the invoice of the order placed.

3) Compatibility with Zasielkovna and gmparcellocker modules: The PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout addon is now compatible with the Zasielkovna and gmparcellocker modules (PS 1.7)

4) Fixed Compatibility with Mollie Payment Method: The module is now completely compatible with the Mollie payment method.

5) Compatibility with PS v1.7.7.1: The PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout addon is now compatible with the latest version of PrestaShop PS v1.7.7.1.

6) Custom Profiles: Add custom profile type fields on the checkout page for customers. For instance, customers with a business profile can choose the Business option while signing up.

Thanks for the module, I'll probe it.