Switch language setting, weird behavior

rimas06

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think there is something wrong with the language selector. When i use the language selector on the desktop version it works normally, when i use the mobile version it act weird, i switch language from the menu not from the top switch, the menu switch language and bring me to a category, and i have difficult time to switch back the language back, i have to go to the home page and use the top switch.

Where the switch language is located in the menu? and how i can set it to work the same way as the main switch?

darksabi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Why thanks for sharing! thanks for sharing! ;)

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I think there is something wrong with the language selector. When i use the language selector on the desktop version it works normally, when i use the mobile version it act weird, i switch language from the menu not from the top switch, the menu switch language and bring me to a category, and i have difficult time to switch back the language back, i have to go to the home page and use the top switch.

Where the switch language is located in the menu? and how i can set it to work the same way as the main switch?
Hello.
First. Read forum rules.
Second. All questions should be placed in to the Request thread.
Third. No weird behavior. When you use module switcher then PS core set language in cookies and reload site. When you use link to switch language Dispatcher should to set cookies. And I guesses your site have module with override class Dispatcher.php
Check you PS folder for the file site-root/override/Dispatcher.php if it exist then try to disable module which make this class override

falkonweb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Paylaşım için teşekkürler! paylaşım için teşekkürler!;)

linkin71

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello.
First. Read forum rules.
Second. All questions should be placed in to the Request thread.
Third. No weird behavior. When you use module switcher then PS core set language in cookies and reload site. When you use link to switch language Dispatcher should to set cookies. And I guesses your site have module with override class Dispatcher.php
Check you PS folder for the file site-root/override/Dispatcher.php if it exist then try to disable module which make this class override
Why thanks for sharing! thanks for sharing!

zyhivan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
works well. You cand made the setup very easy, Thanks for the module.