Testing plugins and themes from osclass-evo.com

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everybody say evo osclass version is so so. We can tell you after running some live tests is worst.

Version of OSclass from #navjottomer is more much better than evo evil.

After testing from evo we can say is worse.
We run tests on 4 themes and 6 plugins from them.
Nothings is working normally like ok and we tray also on they'r osclass version and is sh... .
Zero support from they're site and coding is worst.
We think is a small business by some smaller developer's.
If you load something you are real fucked up.

OSclass is cheap site for everybody without knowledge of coding but our advice is DON'T invest in, chose another script.
OSclass for the moment for some smart developer's is a good business. This one I can confirm.

Be aware and cheap your site safe.

Last edited:

metalsiunny

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Everybody say evo osclass version is so so. We can tell you after running some live tests is worst.

Version of OSclass from #navjottomer is more much better than evo evil.

After testing from evo we can say is worse.
We run tests on 4 themes and 6 plugins from them.
Nothings is working normally like ok and we tray also on they'r osclass version and is sh... .
Zero support from they're site and coding is worst.
We think is a small business by some smaller developer's.
If you load something you are real fucked up.

OSclass is cheap site for everybody without knowledge of coding but our advice is DON'T invest in, chose another script.
OSclass for the moment for some smart developer's is a good business. This one I can confirm.

U mean osclass is not worth it ? I don't undrrstand

Freecoded

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
As far as I know, Osclass will continue to get better, all opensource that I know like wordpress etc has history of becoming stable and rich in features, so Osclass will not be an exception

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
As far as I know, Osclass will continue to get better, all opensource that I know like wordpress etc has history of becoming stable and rich in features, so Osclass will not be an exception
OSclass is good script only for classifieds sites not for something else. (are only 7300 site Osclass worldwide)
Now OSclass doesn't have oficial site or team of developer's. Osclass was developed initially for something else and after becouse of lack of funding stop his evolution and some of developer's gone.
OSclass script have a high rate of vulnerabilities for hackers. The Core of this script is broken but is working is true.

Being WordPress developer I can tell you each line of coding was changed but not finished for OSclass , here is the problem.
If you need plugins for OSclass check on WordPress side and after you need to change bits and runs some test until you will do it. Easy peasy.
My advice: DON'T invest money on OSclass, chose another script for good site.
OSclass is a good business at the moment.

20+ Best Classified Ads WordPress Theme 2023

Here more info for you and people like you.

Official Site WordPress
Official Site Joomla
WordPress statistics worldwide - 810 million websites which is 43% of all the websites on the internet
Osclass worldwide - is used by less than 0.1% of all the websites on the internet
7273 OSclass currently live websites on internet
OSclass vs WordPress
WordPress is everywhere

Son

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
No anyother scripts can be compared to osclass. WordPress is only good for blogging. You can't run successful classified with WordPress.

You can't tell me not to invest in osclass. And you can't tell me osclass core script is broken. How do you know?? If you had developed any theme or plugin in osclass, then I would believe.

You say you are a developer in WordPress. Wordpress is for everyone even for someone who does not know coding can build websites on WordPress
Post automatically merged:

Osclass evo.com is not official website for osclass , those are just null developers

Last edited:

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
No anyother scripts can be compared to osclass. WordPress is only good for blogging. You can't run successful classified with WordPress.
You can't tell me not to invest in osclass. And you can't tell me osclass core script is broken. How do you know?? If you had developed any theme or plugin in osclass, then I would believe.
You say you are a developer in WordPress. Wordpress is for everyone even for someone who does not know coding can build websites on WordPress
Osclass evo.com is not official website for osclass , those are just null developers
I said OSclass doesn't have oficial site and team of developer's
OSclass is for everyone like Wordpress and if you what to change and modify you need skills of coding for both scripts, themes and plugins'
From 2021/2022 Wordpress has a group how develop classified and is doing well
I advice not to spend money on OSclass, if you can do yourself everything is very good , taking mony from other is better.
I'm WordPress from 2005 and OSclass from 2011 and I know what I'm saying but is ONLY advices

Each day all we learn something new
Be aware and cheap your site safe

malaboccen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i love cocoa and brigitte bardin. thanks for your good work guys

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
U mean osclass is not worth it ? I don't undrrstand
I'm saying , I advice you about evo osclass is not worthy to use
You can use OSclass script which version one do you want and whatever you think is good for yourself and you now how to improve the codes for your advantage