The Best Joomla SEO Extensions for Optimal results?

Jeanlucmartin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In your opinion, what is the best combination of Joomla SEO extensions to have the best possible result on search engines?

pinter

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In your opinion, what is the best combination of Joomla SEO extensions to have the best possible result on search engines?
I'm a big fan of 4SEO. 4SEF is a great compliment. Tassos Google Structured Data is good but I now like 4SEO more.

Jeanlucmartin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm a big fan of 4SEO. 4SEF is a great compliment. Tassos Google Structured Data is good but I now like 4SEO more.
Thank you "pinter"!
I didn't know 4SEO, but it seems to be a good combination with sh404SEF. But what do you think of Jsitemap, it seems to me to be much more efficient than 4SEO?

pinter

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I used to use JSitemap along with Sh404Sef. With that combo, I also used Tassos Google Structured Data and it worked well for me. (All are excellent developers). 4SEO has become my favorite because it makes SEO much more automated and JSitemap became duplicative with the feature set in 4SEO. 4SEO also has some great features if you subscribe. 4SEO does not perform any sef functions. So you would need another package for that. 4SEF is a great compliment. There is a bit of a leaning curve if you are coming from sh404sef

vbctv2005

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I just use JSitemap & the built in SEO stuff like Metadata and robots. I also have a Structured data tag in my custom html of my template. But it does awesome and Google never gives me any issues. I even have one of those sidebar things about my site with links to my social media and stuff in Google Search.

mflaza

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JSpeed for speed and all other things done manually. Use something like Website Auditor to check out all things that should still be fixed.

marek55e

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for sharing it!

Cheers,
Ale

Hworld

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
where i can download the latest

sh404SEF​

Version: 4.24.6

urec81

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
maybe there is more lightweight plugins for seo for joomla4?