The newsest Osclass 8.1.1 !

Taa

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A week after release of v8.1.0 the version 8.1.1 is issued! ROFL! I bet they fixed several huge problems but I shall stay on 8.0.2 and wait them to fix most of issues to move new version and run it without problems.
Post automatically merged:

So, I tested this version in general with new and old basic plugins and with my code and did not see anything new and necessary that I would not already have in plugins and my own code and improvements. But I got compatibility problems with the functions that I really need! I didn’t even want to dig a matter, when the number of problems exceeded a dozen. Yes, sometimes 811 seems a bit faster and tests with stopwatch show this in common 70% but not always. Most likely this is due to the fact of testing was on a newly created base and in laboratory conditions. In real work, the use of minifying and serious caching (not at the plugin level) reduces this difference to zero. Once again - the authors have not introduced anything new and necessary. All new features are obtained by plugins, especially if you yourself can add something in code by your hands - you do not need this update. I definitely don't! Considering the time it would take to pair this version with my code, I don't see a point in this fight. If you are king o sort of type of #sitewizard who just hunting for and whinging about new versions of plugins to install and run in untouched, then you can use the new version, but you should not expect something drastic as i bet you wont use these #newfeatures. Nothing has been done for active safety, nothing has been done for pairing with other tools and programs, nothing has been done for styles chaining. I bet these nowadays requirements will probably be found in new versions of plugins of the same publisher are those ones will not work with older versions of Osclass to ruin it again.

Attachments

• osclass-v8.1.1.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: