Time to Migrate from Osclass to Wordpress

festow32

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have been wondering how previous osclass users managed the transition when the platform was not supported anymore. Just thinking if wordpress would be a good alternative for a classifieds script. Anyone with options?

simonsergio

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good one my real bro, I love it!!! Thanks for sharing with us@@@

testen10

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have been wondering how previous osclass users managed the transition when the platform was not supported anymore. Just thinking if wordpress would be a good alternative for a classifieds script. Anyone with options?
Can you give me some reason why osclass platform was not supported anymore??? because i never experience any issue using it

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
OSClass is actually based on WordPress. They replaced almost every signature of WordPress from the script and renamed it with OSClass. Only one signature of WordPress they could not replace which is the file upload method and that signature cannot be replaced without creating a totally different script. The file upload method means, when you upload an image file to WordPress, the file path will be like this: /uploads/year/month. In OSClass, they have the same structure: /uploads/0 and if you look at the folder structure, you will see the same structure as WordPress. So what I thought, if they used WordPress then why shouldn't I use real WordPress instead of OSClass? And I am doing that right now, making a classified ads website based on WordPress.

Aleksandr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Какие доски объявлений лучше чем Osclass?

alessiogiusepp

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing, sowing interesting

tez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Can you give me some reason why osclass platform was not supported anymore??? because i never experience any issue using it
yes the new version just come out this month ? yes i read about something not support any more ...where does it say that ?

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
OSClass is actually based on WordPress. They replaced almost every signature of WordPress from the script and renamed it with OSClass. Only one signature of WordPress they could not replace which is the file upload method and that signature cannot be replaced without creating a totally different script. The file upload method means, when you upload an image file to WordPress, the file path will be like this: /uploads/year/month. In OSClass, they have the same structure: /uploads/0 and if you look at the folder structure, you will see the same structure as WordPress. So what I thought, if they used WordPress then why shouldn't I use real WordPress instead of OSClass? And I am doing that right now, making a classified ads website based on WordPress.
I like what you right here and is true.
I can sugest you something please from WordPress : https://sitemile.com/
From 2021/2022 Wordpress Fundation has a group how develop classified and is doing well.
Regards,

Allo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for your contribution.
Have a good day!

alwahda2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello good boys i am here just to get the null cash to get a script