Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
th..you bro
Post automatically merged:

Permission Denied!​

Permission Denied!​

You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 323Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 323Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 324Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 324Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 325Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 325
Hi @vladimirb1 I am so sorry for the inconvenience..

If you didn't do this yet... please follow my suggestions....

To fix the user permissions issue in OpenCart​

If you just installed new OpenCart module and you’re getting Permission Denied error, it means that your User Group does not have rights to view or edit the module. What you need to do is go to Admin Menu >> System >> Users >> User Groups page, select your user group from the list, and hit Edit button. Then select your module both in Access Permission box, and in Modify Permission box. Hit Save button.

opencart-user-permissions.jpg
That’s it – you are now allowed to view or modify the module you just installed.

View attachment 13912
A BLOG is an important part of any website, and for any e-commerce website, it is mandatory to have a blog. Blogging enables organic traffic to the website so bloggers need a simple and effective platform to start blogging and promote any products or services related to their e-commerce business.

TMD OpenCart BLOG module is created to provide an effective blogging platform that is simple and easy to manage.

Compatible with: v3.0.3.6, v3.0.3.7, v3.0.3.8

View Demo

Hi all... I am so sorry for the inconvenience that you having with the permissions issue..

If you just installed new OpenCart module and you’re getting Permission Denied error, it means that your User Group does not have rights to view or edit the module. What you need to do is go to Admin Menu >> System >> Users >> User Groups page, select your user group from the list, and hit Edit button. Then select your module both in Access Permission box, and in Modify Permission box. Hit Save button.

That’s it – you are now allowed to view or modify the module you just installed.

novusgbg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you kind sir, this is great, hope i don't mess anything up on my site! 😅

uncijaPM

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have set
Hi @vladimirb1 I am so sorry for the inconvenience..

View attachment 46713

Hi all... I am so sorry for the inconvenience that you having with the permissions issue..

I have set permissions as always but I still see this permission error, I don't know what else can I do ... HELP

neuser

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Did it work for anyone? Blog extensions seem to be quite rare here. Looks like this is the only one.

nozha123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
TMD OpenCart BLOG module is created to provide an effective blogging platform that is simple and easy to manage.thx for this bro

woodnulled

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Спасибо за расширение, хорошая работа!

simkalp07

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
TMD OpenCart BLOG module is created to provide an effective blogging platform that is simple and easy to manage.thx for this bro

Thanks for the extension, Good Job!

thanks for your share

ARIF HAJIYEV

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Спасибо за расширение, хорошая работа!

thank bro for this

mrhajiyev

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
otice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 323Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.com/catalog/controller/extension/tmd/blogs.php on line 323Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/ljphfgnm/public_html/emkolbaski.

adornz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 13912
A BLOG is an important part of any website, and for any e-commerce website, it is mandatory to have a blog. Blogging enables organic traffic to the website so bloggers need a simple and effective platform to start blogging and promote any products or services related to their e-commerce business.

TMD OpenCart BLOG module is created to provide an effective blogging platform that is simple and easy to manage.

View Demo
MD OpenCart BLOG module is created to provide an effective blogging platform that is simple and easy to manage.thx for this

habatay

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thx a lot for sharing this module, i will try now

kordiak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Last edited:

adornz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 13912

View Demo
A BLOG is an important part of any website, and for any e-commerce website

It requires License Key

Last edited:

kordiak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have set

I have set permissions as always but I still see this permission error, I don't know what else can I do ... HELP