TMD OpenCart Product Label Maker Module - (OC v3х)

samdz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks bro
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for sharing

thx for sharing

thx for sharing

Last edited:

dazzle

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 9851

This extension helps to display a label on the product's image on various pages of the OpenCart Website. There are many kinds of label designs present to show products.

This extension will help the admin to write label text, for example, New, Best Selling, Sale, 10% off, and other text. It also lets admin select colors and fonts to match their website perfectly. The product label module lets the admin show on selected categories, products manufacture, or customer group.

The main feature of this extension is that it will work on top of your existing product images, and you do not need to modify any default product images. Adding labels on OpenCart product is easy now for admin.

Compatibility

irsad

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks you perfecto

mükemmel teşekkür ederim

Last edited:

raidel perez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 9851

This extension helps to display a label on the product's image on various pages of the OpenCart Website. There are many kinds of label designs present to show products.

This extension will help the admin to write label text, for example, New, Best Selling, Sale, 10% off, and other text. It also lets admin select colors and fonts to match their website perfectly. The product label module lets the admin show on selected categories, products manufacture, or customer group.

The main feature of this extension is that it will work on top of your existing product images, and you do not need to modify any default product images. Adding labels on OpenCart product is easy now for admin.

Compatibility

2.3.0.2 , 2.3.0.1 , 2.3.0.0 3.0.3.6 , 3.0.3.2 , 3.0.3.1 , 3.0.3.0 , 3.0.2.0 , 3.0.1.2 , 3.0.1.1 , 3.0.0.0 , 3.0.3.7
Thank you for sharing, I have been looking for this much needed extension for my clients for a long time, I hope it works