virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
1558894863_travel-tour.jpg
Travel Tour is a premium responsive WordPress theme that comes with the most complete tour management system. This theme is especially designed for tour operator, travel agency, tour package, travel blog, city tour, one day tour, sailing trip, yacht charter. The system is integrated with plenty of necessary features.

New Yacht Tour demo added in V3

Admin Backend
  • Tour Custom Post Type
  • Tour type – You can set the type of tour to be one day tour or multiple days tour.
  • Timing method – Allow you to set the tour to be available for only one time or make it recurring.
  • Flexible pricing option – You can choose between Fixed Price or Variable Price. For Fixed Price will be a price per person. However, Variable Price can set different price between Adults, Children, Student and Infant. You can also choose the Room Base pricing for tour that its price rely on hotel room amount.
  • Seasonal Pricing – Ability to create different prices on different time period.
  • Create coupon code – You will be able to set the coupon code, coupon amount, coupon expiration date and you can set the type of discount as percentage or specific credit amount.
Customer Backend
  • Bookings – Customer can check all booking transactions and its status.
  • Invoices – Ability to view and print invoice and payment receipt.
  • Reviews – After customers finish the tour, customers will be able to rate the tour from their backend.
  • Wishlist – Customers can save the favorite tours and view them later.

Frontend
  • 10 styles of tour list
  • Search bar – Customer can search for tour using keywords, location, duration, travel date, min price and max price
  • Destination listing – Ability to list the category of tour
  • Beautiful and user friendly booking bar.
  • Ajax loading in payment page allows your customers to process the payment smoothly.
687474703a2f2f64656d6f2e676f6f646c61796572732e636f6d2f66696c65732f74726176656c746f75722f736372...jpg
Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/travel-tour-travel-tour-management-system-wordpress-theme/19423474

Attachments

• Additional Plugins.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
  • changelog.html.zip
    770 bytes · Views: 13
  • Demo Stuff.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • documentation-instruction.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 16
  • PSD.txt.zip
    612 bytes · Views: 9
  • traveltour-child.zip
    849 KB · Views: 13
  • admin.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 18
  • plugins.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 17
  • traveltour-v4.3.2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 17

cresiuscius

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My wife and I once decided to take a tour throughout Germany.
Post automatically merged:

My wife and I once decided to take a tour throughout Germany. We had to travel with our 2 little kids (8 months and 2 years). We decided that by train it would be the most convenient. You don’t have to deal with the air pressure as in airplanes, and it’s much faster than by bus. Moreover, trains are very comfortable, and you have enough space to sit together with your children. It was one of the best experiences we had. We also were lucky to make use of their “saver promotion,” Die Sparpreise auf einen Blick.

Last edited:

KrystleNoelle

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I took a tour like this one when I went to the Bahamas. Overall, the island is good, with friendly people and high customer service. However, I didn't know that the Bahamas have a high murder rate. We wanted to wander through the city at night, to taste the authentic experience of being a tourist there. Luckily, our guide warned us, and we went only to the beach located close to the hotel. From what she told us,we understood that the problem lay in drug trafficking happening on small islands.

Last edited:

trek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you bro but code register . the new version the traveltour is good theme for travel booking

azimix

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
:cool:thank you bro but code register . the new version the traveltour is good theme for travel booking

hegBIT

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you bro but code register . the new version the traveltour is good theme for travel booking

Rigers

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please use search before posting repeat content. This is repeat module posting.