uDesign v4.5.0 – Responsive WordPress Theme (17.1.2023)

lagiosman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
1675456585643.png

uDesign is a user-friendly and powerful theme. It may be used by persons who have never programmed before as well as expert programmers. You can create your website fast, confidently, and with little effort. You may modify your site in seconds and get your project completed on schedule with such a powerful tool. We strive to delight our customers, and we’d want to assist you with yours.

Enjoy the 4.5.0 version. Please use the theme for your testing purposes. If you like it, consider that some people have wasted months of work and it's worth supporting them by buying the theme.

Version 4.5.0 – Updated: 17.1.2023​

- New: Photography 2 Demo
- New: Elementor feature page
- New: WooCommerce feature page
- New: Layout builder feature page
- New: 12 element pages
- New: Post like type builder widget
- New: Dynamic tag to banner image
- New: Elementor custom breakpoints compatibility
- New: Global site gutter spacing in elementor site settings / layout / layout settings tab
- New: Go to home panel button in customize panel
- New: Studio block candidate in elementor preview when search keywords
- Updated: Elementor 3.10.0 Compatibility
- Updated: WooCommerce out-dated templates
- Updated: Landing page
- Updated: Icon size option as responsive option in product categories widget
- Updated: All demos' responsiveness
- Updated: Custom spacing control as responsive control
- Fixed: Rounded skin option preview in customize panel
- Fixed: Icon box enable shadow option does not work in elementor preview
- Fixed: Background gradient does not work for animated progress bars
- Fixed: Creative grid width compatibility issue with elementor dom optimization option
- Fixed: Breadcrumb alignment responsive option
Post automatically merged:

As I can see, after you install a demo, it gives a fatal error because of the wp-content/themes/u-design/inc/admin/customizer/dynamic/dynamic_vars.php

I have fix the code and you can download the modified version and replace the file or do it manually:
Replace line 112: alpha_dynamic_vars_bg( 'site', array( 'background-color' => alpha_get_option( 'content_bg' )['background-color'] ), $dynamic_vars['html'] );
With:
if ( is_array( alpha_get_option( 'content_bg' ) ) && array_key_exists( 'background-color', alpha_get_option( 'content_bg' ) ) ) { alpha_dynamic_vars_bg( 'site', array( 'background-color' => alpha_get_option( 'content_bg' )['background-color'] ), $dynamic_vars['html'] ); }

Replace line 166
$content_bg['background-color'] = '#fff';
With:
if (!is_array($content_bg)) { $content_bg = array(); }
$content_bg['background-color'] = '#fff';

Attachments

• Documentation.zip
    471 bytes · Views: 2
  • Licensing.zip
    6 KB · Views: 2
  • Plugins.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 3
  • original_theme.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 2
  • nulled.part1.rar
    10 MB · Views: 2
  • nulled.part2.rar
    10 MB · Views: 2
  • nulled.part3.rar
    338.4 KB · Views: 2
  • dynamic_vars.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

asdubaz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very good the theme demos seem look godd i will try

View attachment 81902

uDesign is a user-friendly and powerful theme. It may be used by persons who have never programmed before as well as expert programmers. You can create your website fast, confidently, and with little effort. You may modify your site in seconds and get your project completed on schedule with such a powerful tool. We strive to delight our customers, and we’d want to assist you with yours.

Enjoy the 4.5.0 version. Please use the theme for your testing purposes. If you like it, consider that some people have wasted months of work and it's worth supporting them by buying the theme.

Version 4.5.0 – Updated: 17.1.2023​

As I can see, after you install a demo, it gives a fatal error because of the wp-content/themes/u-design/inc/admin/customizer/dynamic/dynamic_vars.php

I have fix the code and you can download the modified version and replace the file or do it manually:

With:

Replace line 166

With:
can't install demo data...

Last edited:

lagiosman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very good the theme demos seem look godd i will try

can't install demo data...
What is the demo you can't install. I have already install the IT Demo. Can you provide more informations? Also there is the "Alternative demo installation" option. Have you already try that?

cfaniaq86

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for sharing.. this is a great theme

asdubaz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What is the demo you can't install. I have already install the IT Demo. Can you provide more informations? Also there is the "Alternative demo installation" option. Have you already try that?
worked but it doesn't import media