Ultimate Dashboard PRO 3.7.0.1 The #1 Plugin to Customize Your WordPress Dashboard

majidalavi

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
darisazma.com
NullCash

Ultimate Dashboard PRO 3.7.0.1​

The #1 Plugin to Customize
Your WordPress Dashboard​

Customize and simplify your WordPress Dashboard.

ultimate-dashboard-hero-1536x821.jpg

Ultimate Dashboard Pro is a WordPress plugin that provides users with full control over their WordPress dashboard. With this plugin, users can easily create an advanced custom dashboard that can be tailored to their specific needs.

Some of the main features of the Ultimate Dashboard Pro include the ability to remove third-party widgets, add video and contact form widgets, customize the WordPress login page, restrict widgets to specific user roles, and fully white label the WordPress admin area. Additionally, this plugin is fully compatible with WordPress multisites and offers support for popular page builders like Elementor and Beaver Builder. With Ultimate Dashboard Pro, users can create a personalized and streamlined WordPress experience for themselves and their clients.

Login Customizer​

Customize & rebrand the WordPress login screen with full control directly within the WordPress customizer.

Clean up WordPress​

Simplify the WordPress admin area by removing unnecessary elements such as the “Help” tab and “Screen Options” tab.

Welcome Panel​

Customize the content of the default WordPress welcome panel to personalize your client’s experience.

Custom CSS​

Personalize the appearance of your WordPress dashboard, admin area, and login screen with custom CSS.

Login Redirects​

Change the WordPress login URL, block unauthorized wp-admin access, and set up post-login redirects for all user roles.

Custom Admin Pages​

Create custom top-level and sub-menu admin pages using HTML and CSS.
Post automatically merged:

enjoy it

Attachments

• ultimate-dashboard-pro.3.7.0.1.zip
    207.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Desmondincc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I appreciate you, for sharing this, i wanted to downloa umetic then i saw this