UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP v.2.22.25.26

drakeman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Download Free UpdraftPlus - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled
The World’s Most Trusted WordPress Backup Plugin
Hacking, server crashes, dodgy updates or simple user error can ruin your WordPress site.
That’s why you need UpdraftPlus, the world’s highest-rated and most installed WordPress backup plugin.

Easy-to-Use

Engage with an easy-to-use interface that allows you to backup and restore with a single click on a schedule that suits you.

Trusted
Not all backup plugins are created equal. UpdraftPlus is tested in more scenarios, installed on more servers and rated higher than any rival.

Comprehensive

UpdraftPlus is a complete, general-purpose backup and restore plugin with more features and advanced tools than any rival.

Backup
Performs complete manual or scheduled backups of all your WordPress files, databases, plugins and themes

Set Schedules
Backup schedules every 4, 8 or 12 hours, daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly

Restore
Restores backups directly from your WordPress control panel

= 1.22.25 - 16/Dec/2022 =

* FIX: Resolves a fatal error that occurred if a user had one specific add-on and not another (i.e. paid versions only)

Attachments

• updraftplus_2.22.25.26.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 15

uko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for this plugin, I will try it

corporateselfiesolutions

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hacking, server crashes, dodgy updates or simple user error can ruin your WordPress site.
That’s why you need UpdraftPlus, the world’s highest-rated and most installed WordPress backup plugin.

Easy-to-Use

Engage with an easy-to-use interface that allows you to backup and restore with a single click on a schedule that suits you.

Trusted
Not all backup plugins are created equal. UpdraftPlus is tested in more scenarios, installed on more servers and rated higher than any rival.

Comprehensive

UpdraftPlus is a complete, general-purpose backup and restore plugin with more features and advanced tools than any rival.

Backup
Performs complete manual or scheduled backups of all your WordPress files, databases, plugins and themes

Set Schedules

Restore

* FIX: Resolves a fatal error that occurred if a user had one specific add-on and not another (i.e. paid versions only)
thank you for this plugin:p

Easy-to-Use

Trusted

Comprehensive

Backup

Set Schedules

Restore

mary.bucel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
ttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

HeLLs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Perfect thanks for this :! best backup module

oicram

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Perfect thanks for this :! best backup module

sakalsk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this plugin i will test it on my website and give feedback if it working

habatay

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this plugin i will test it on my website and give feedback if it working