v1.6-v1.7 v1.0.0-GadgetTheme Gadget & Electronics - Hi-Tech Phones, Watches Template

ITG

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

There is no module "sekeywords" in the archive, an error is displayed during installation: "The module sekeywords could not be found on Addons."

Last edited:

Marciano

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you bro it is very good contribution :)
Hey shilko please guide me on how to install this ? all of themes from bon presta seem to have this issue. I created zip with folder name of the module inside but yet this "This file does now seem to be valid module zip" error popping up any idea to rectify the issue. My version is 1.7.7.4. You able to make the template work? if so what steps you followed elaborate please>

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hey shilko please guide me on how to install this ? all of themes from bon presta seem to have this issue. I created zip with folder name of the module inside but yet this "This file does now seem to be valid module zip" error popping up any idea to rectify the issue. My version is 1.7.7.4. You able to make the template work? if so what steps you followed elaborate please>
Hello. Yes. many themes have the bugs. It is not issue it is developer trick to defend open source code. These bugs very simply to fix, but if you not developer you need the paid support to fix it. On PS 1.7.7.4 this theme work good.

Write me to conversation I'll give you my mail or telegram and try to help you.

amir_561

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
any one installed this on ps 1.6 ?