Video Streaming Portal – Source Code For Online Video, Movie, Tv

Chuotlua99

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Introducing to you the very good full free online movie, video, tv show web code. This source code is written in Laravel

Feature​

• Upload videos directly or you can insert links from other sites such as youtube etc
  • Movie classification, you can categorize movies that users can watch by paid or free user packages
  • Membership packages Free, premium, plantium.. can set the price in the panel
  • Login function with FB or google. But it will be off by default, you can turn it on in the settings
  • There are 2 interfaces light and dark.
video-phim-tv-pro.jpg

Where else can you find out for yourself?

Installation Instructions​

*Shouldn't be missed
  • Brothers download the code and upload the video_script folder to hosting
  • Then visit the web link to install.
  • Step 1 will check if the system is eligible,
  • After that, enter the key part because this is a completely free nulled version
  • Next config data
  • If there are no problems it will import the data and create a demo admin account admin@admin.com / admin
  • You log in to the panel and add an admin account at Users -> Sub Admin , select the admin type as master admin for full rights then delete the default admin account.
After the installation is successful, but you will still be redirected to the installation page, it took me 1 hour to figure out how to fix it guys -.- . The fix is as follows:
Please follow the following path:
app->Http->Controllers
Find the IndexControllers.php file and edit it
Find the following if statement and delete this whole if.
if (!$this->readyInstalled()){
return redirect('public/install');
}
Then save is ok.
For detailed installation instructions, please open the index.html file in the Documentation and see.

adiboo67

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Many thanks i searched for tv show web code i hope that it work. thanks

erikas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great plugin, will try to test if everything is working