V1.7 Visual Composer for PrestaShop v4.4.7

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hi, does it work with 1.7.5? i saw a comment saying not working? @Takio can you please advice? thanks

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

LE: there is an error in 1.7.5 (at least in my case) - when i edit with VC and after i add a photo an overlay field appear and never disappear and is locking the main page (check attached) - what is strange is that if i delete from F12 i can use it after that.

Last edited:

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
hi, does it work with 1.7.5? i saw a comment saying not working? @Takio can you please advice? thanks

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

LE: there is an error in 1.7.5 (at least in my case) - when i edit with VC and after i add a photo an overlay field appear and never disappear and is locking the main page (check attached) - what is strange is that if i delete from F12 i can use it after that.
Well... On my side Visual Composer work fine on PS1.7.5.2 with Transformer or Panda theme heavily customized, and I am not able to reproduce your error... so my guess is that your trouble must come from the PS cache, your browser cache... or perhaps your theme.

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i will check deeper , for the moment i can do the work in this way :) . indeed a very good module

eskopa

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
That’s right! The world’s best-selling Drag and Drop Page Builder of all time that now powers over ONE MILLION websites worldwide- Visual Composer for PrestaShop is now available for the best CMS – PrestaShop! and we’ve approved by WPBakery!
tesekkurler paylaşım icin
TIvv4ez.jpg

So, do you want an easy way to build and customize your PrestaShop site? This is why we’ve to build world’s most popular and best-selling page builder for PrestaShop which allows you to create, edit, customize and design your site layout without writing or knowing any code.

Ready to make your WebLife easier?

Demo: Visual Composer for Prestashop

Download Visual Composer for PrestaShop 1.7:
[Hidden content]

alaw

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good job, thanks! ;)

Last edited:

tecton2008

Elite