V1.7 Watermark / brand on images v 2.7.3

Nek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Watermark / brand on images v 2.7.3
I hope everyone is having a great day. I am writing to you today with a special request that I believe will benefit many in our vibrant community.

Recently, I have been exploring the capabilities of the "Watermark/Brand on Images" module and have found myself marveling at its usefulness and effectiveness. This tool not only protects our valuable online images, but also strengthens the brand identity of our stores.

I have learned that there is an updated version of this module, specifically v 2.7.3, which promises significant improvements and additional features that will undoubtedly further enrich our online experiences.

For this reason, I would like to kindly ask any member of our community who has access to this updated version to consider sharing it with the rest of us. I am sure that many would be grateful and benefited by this generous action. Additionally, it would be a fantastic opportunity to discuss and learn together about best practices and new features that this version offers.

Remember that sharing knowledge and resources is what makes our community so special and strong. Together, we not only improve our own stores, but we also contribute to the growth and success of everyone in this shared space.

Thank you very much for considering this request! I am excited for the opportunity to learn and grow together with all of you thanks to this wonderful tool.

rajoy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Waiting for this module too. If I finde it, I'll share it herre. Thanks !

gee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Waiting for this module too. Thanks !