Android WebViewGold for Android v11.6 – WebView URL/HTML to Android app + Push, URL Handling, APIs & much more! (Nulled)

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
WebViewGold-for-Android-–-WebView-URL-HTML-to-Android-app-Push-URL-Handling-APIs-much-more.jpg

Let’s convert your websites and web apps into apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)! This app template supports all kinds of web apps/websites (including HTML, PHP, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps, HTML 5 Games, WiX, Jimdo, apprat.io, bubble, Webflow, ...). WebViewGold comes with a 100% Apple App Store approval guarantee: Receive a full refund of your license if Apple rejects your app built with WebViewGold (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). WebViewGold is an Xcode package using the WebView approach that wraps your URL (or local HTML) into a real, native iOS app using the advanced WKWebView technology and smart performance mechanisms! An excellent approach to gain access to millions of App Store customers. No coding, no more plugins needed. It just works.

Demo:

Developer:

Changelog:

Attachments

• webviewgold-for-android-v11.6.zip
    712.1 KB · Views: 25

Michael

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing.... I will try it. thank you ....

epitaph34

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 82061

Let’s convert your websites and web apps into apps for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)! This app template supports all kinds of web apps/websites (including HTML, PHP, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps, HTML 5 Games, WiX, Jimdo, apprat.io, bubble, Webflow, ...). WebViewGold comes with a 100% Apple App Store approval guarantee: Receive a full refund of your license if Apple rejects your app built with WebViewGold (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). WebViewGold is an Xcode package using the WebView approach that wraps your URL (or local HTML) into a real, native iOS app using the advanced WKWebView technology and smart performance mechanisms! An excellent approach to gain access to millions of App Store customers. No coding, no more plugins needed. It just works.

Demo:

Developer:

Changelog:
Thank you for sharing this code..

boris26

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much very usefull and wonderfull

demirtesisat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 82061

Demo:

Developer:

Changelog:
Thank you very much very usefull and wonderfull

thegodwhip

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this webview script is the best. i love this app package. thank you

iBennett

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is this still working? I will try it and find out.
Post automatically merged:

I thought I downloaded this, mustnt of. Will download again.

Last edited: