Reaction score
NullCash
¿You know any crm for freelancers? Thx!

avner

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi @abm96

The best is pipedrive but it's really too expensive ! And no need for most of the services. So basically you pay for 90% of things you don't use lol

If you want the same service for client follow-up, emails, calls etc...If you need something specific you can use API...And all that for half the price, you can use Bigin (from Zoho). For me it does the work and it's very easy to drive.
I started using it 3 years ago and I'm happy. it's 10 euros/seat/month VS Pipedrive which is like 40€/seat/month and if you need something specific you will have to pay more. With Bigin you, the price is always the same.

Good luck
PS: if you have questions => feel free to ask

abm96

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi @abm96

The best is pipedrive but it's really too expensive ! And no need for most of the services. So basically you pay for 90% of things you don't use lol

If you want the same service for client follow-up, emails, calls etc...If you need something specific you can use API...And all that for half the price, you can use Bigin (from Zoho). For me it does the work and it's very easy to drive.
I started using it 3 years ago and I'm happy. it's 10 euros/seat/month VS Pipedrive which is like 40€/seat/month and if you need something specific you will have to pay more. With Bigin you, the price is always the same.

Good luck
PS: if you have questions => feel free to ask
Thank you! I'll review it later to see which one suits my needs the most.
Post automatically merged:

Hi,
What will be the CRM for? in what need you want CRM?
Customers of online academy about IA

vdmr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You need to be clear about what you expect from CRM (also in the future). Make a list and review the most well-known systems for inspiration. You'll build from there.

jnulled

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It really depends on the type of freelancing being done, there are quite a few different types of solutions available that I've used in the past, however I'm a developer - content creators and other types would need more a-la-carte pricing and project management. I can upload a few things I've used in the past if need be