V1.7 Whats probleme with nulled modules version?

alfrederty

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello, i've juste installed a nulled theme builder, but I have no risque of attaque

spyros2222

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I know nothing for attack risks so far.
Mines some did not work as it schould, but the original did.
Scanned with antivirus - nothing.
Maybe was nulled by c-class hacker

BabyBoss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you are looking to a "nulled" version - you know the "risk". Don't worry : even if there is a risk it'll be something like hiding ads inside to earn little money or having complain from developer.

In my opinion the nulled version here are clean and amazingly shared by active users.

You have to understand that "nulled" versions here are usually shared for TESTING the module / theme and if you are happy after your tests you should buy the module / theme to help developer for his amazing work.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
hello, i've juste installed a nulled theme builder, but I have no risque of attaque
Most modules and themes from this forum work fine - if it last version!

alfrederty

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for your reply, appreciate
If you are looking to a "nulled" version - you know the "risk". Don't worry : even if there is a risk it'll be something like hiding ads inside to earn little money or having complain from developer.

In my opinion the nulled version here are clean and amazingly shared by active users.

You have to understand that "nulled" versions here are usually shared for TESTING the module / theme and if you are happy after your tests you should buy the module / theme to help developer for his amazing work.