WhatsApp Chat Plugin Latest Version v1.0.1

djnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is the latest Osclass WhatsApp Chat plugin v1.0.1 from osclasspoint. Those of you who have premium plugins but don't want to share or need exchange is not good at all.
IF you have other premium plugins kindly share them here. That is what the forum was created for. To help ourselves.

Attachments

• 188_wa_chat.zip
    71.4 KB · Views: 45

r4p3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
what is this module? For WordPress or other systems and cms?

Vijay99

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is the latest Osclass WhatsApp Chat plugin v1.0.1 from osclasspoint. Those of you who have premium plugins but don't want to share or need exchange is not good at all.
IF you have other premium plugins kindly share them here. That is what the forum was created for. To help ourselves.
Thanks for sharing, not sure if I will use it or not because the problem what I have seen in this plugin is that it doesn't take number from user account which is not good because users can use any unverified mobile numbers and that could be a problem.
Post automatically merged:

what is this module? For WordPress or other systems and cms?
Its for Osclass Classifieds

Son

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing, thank you very much

I am a beginner and a Lerner, on how to creat classified with osclass ,can someone share me his website link, so I can have a look at it. I need to see a demo of website created on osclass thank you

Last edited:

ates

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Deniyorum teşekkürler umarim çalışır:)

djnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing, thank you very much

I am a beginner and a Lerner, on how to creat classified with osclass ,can someone share me his website link, so I can have a look at it. I need to see a demo of website created on osclass thank you
No one will put his business website on nulled forum. You can privately chat me for some websites built on osclass

Son

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
No one will put his business website on nulled forum. You can privately chat me for some websites built on osclass
Ok sir thank you I will send you inbox

djnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Anybody with osclass news flash plugin pls share
@metalsiunny you have not shared any osclass premium plugin or theme here. At least you also go and buy the news flash plugin and share it here. That will make others share their premium plugins and themes.

metalsiunny

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@metalsiunny you have not shared any osclass premium plugin or theme here. At least you also go and buy the news flash plugin and share it here. That will make others share their premium plugins and themes.
You are right in one way. My account was ban by osclass point cos i used same name i used in signing up on osclass on one of the nulled site where i shared the gamma and instant messenger theme i bought... i can share with u the ban vonversation screen shot. that's was why. don't be mad at me. Thanks

hsimat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for that. its really good plugin, Now any can chat with user

djnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You are right in one way. My account was ban by osclass point cos i used same name i used in signing up on osclass on one of the nulled site where i shared the gamma and instant messenger theme i bought... i can share with u the ban vonversation screen shot. that's was why. don't be mad at me. Thanks
Oh, I see. Always don't use your real email and account name in null forums. Also, you have to remove the product license before sharing them.

fameos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for that hope will work fine and i hope it is clean file

torest

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You are awesome! Thank you so much for uploading this!

toufic

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

finally i got something what i am looking for . thank you for this .​