virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
woo-wcfm-order-wa.jpg
Whatsapp Checkout Order for WCMF Multi Vendor is a custom Wordpress plugin that streamline the checkout process for your customer through Whatsapp. This plugin allows your customer to checkout and send the order summary to vendor's whatsapp number that has been registered beforehand using "Whatsapp Number" WCFM custom field.

How does it work?
The plugin adds a button on the Woocommerce checkout page so your customers can submit their orders through each vendor's WhatsApp. They will receive a personalized message with the product name, shipping method, total payment, etc.

HOW TO USE (READ CAREFULLY) :
1. Fill out your vendor's Whatsapp number in Store Setting -> Store -> General Setting -> Whatsapp Number. Use your international number format without the Plus sign such as 62812345678Setting.JPG
Result :
Button Showcase.JPG
Thats it. Enjoy!

DEMO : TBA

Attachments

• wcfm-whatsapp-checkout-v.1.1.zip
    140.8 KB · Views: 10

gatolechero

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
interesting I will test it in my local host

manu69

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
interesting I will test it in my local host

3DD74YM3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 15269
Whatsapp Checkout Order for WCMF Multi Vendor is a custom Wordpress plugin that streamline the checkout process for your customer through Whatsapp. This plugin allows your customer to checkout and send the order summary to vendor's whatsapp number that has been registered beforehand using "Whatsapp Number" WCFM custom field.

How does it work?
The plugin adds a button on the Woocommerce checkout page so your customers can submit their orders through each vendor's WhatsApp. They will receive a personalized message with the product name, shipping method, total payment, etc.

HOW TO USE (READ CAREFULLY) :
1. Fill out your vendor's Whatsapp number in Store Setting -> Store -> General Setting -> Whatsapp Number. Use your international number format without the Plus sign such as 62812345678View attachment 15270
Result :
View attachment 15271
Thats it. Enjoy!

DEMO : TBA

marksun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow, thanks sound more like the real deal. that's amazing
Post automatically merged:

U want this plugin. How do I get Null cash?

jurubo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It’s nice to use it with some automation tool. So you get the WhatsApp number and insert it in a loop so the user can receive the status, delivery and so on.

tysubasa

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
eu também estou realmente ansioso para esta versão. top

Galvis29

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gramo por el aporte !!! estoy integrandolo a mi wp para probar sus funciones y hacer de una buena marketplace