v1.6-v1.7 Which cache module is best for prestashop speed?

Lagunet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have been trying to improve the speed of my prestashop for a week and there is no way. I have tried everything, but I can't get it to have a decent speed. My prestashop has about 4,000 products and as much as I look on the internet I can't find good information. Does anyone know of a good module or a tutorial or guide to improve the speed?

Thank you very much

darwen

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
without knowing which one your site is, it is difficult, it could be the low quality hosting, some module, the theme. the advice i can give you is to deactivate all the useless modules, i got along well with ETS superspeed as a module to optimise the site, then you could try a cdn, or migrate to a high performance hosting.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I have been trying to improve the speed of my prestashop for a week and there is no way. I have tried everything, but I can't get it to have a decent speed. My prestashop has about 4,000 products and as much as I look on the internet I can't find good information. Does anyone know of a good module or a tutorial or guide to improve the speed?

Thank you very much
Yes. @frizzol have a point. First it is hosting. For example. I am using premium hosting. It has dedicated resources two Xeon core and 4 Gb ram.
Hosting also has memcache and OPcache feature.
My site has 30k products with combination - food for animal. 1k users per day. most user visited site in work time. page loading 1-2 sec.
Screenshoot server load. Maximum it is import product, and price update in this time cache non using
1628805450123.png

In general.. Hosting cost 200$ per year. My designed for 100k products and 1k online in same moment. TESTED

magic0328

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, this Caché module works great on prestashop 1.7.7. I recommend doing tests in a clone store, the difference in speed is very good.

(For me it does not work on PS1.6)

Attachments

• v7.7.1-pagecache ok -1.6 y 1.7.zip
    437.8 KB · Views: 8

sk4all

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In addition to above upload light weight/optimized images of products. Apart of web hosting, application server also plays a major role ( Apache or nginx ) etc. You can tune their configuration with production ready best practices. you can follow instruction given in prestashop forum.

Happy hacking and all the best buddy

hacimbat007

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thank you very much
Could you please share your experience. @Lagunet
Thanks.

myB0B

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes. @frizzol have a point. First it is hosting. For example. I am using premium hosting. It has dedicated resources two Xeon core and 4 Gb ram.
Hosting also has memcache and OPcache feature.
My site has 30k products with combination - food for animal. 1k users per day. most user visited site in work time. page loading 1-2 sec.
Screenshoot server load. Maximum it is import product, and price update in this time cache non using
View attachment 9460

In general.. Hosting cost 200$ per year. My designed for 100k products and 1k online in same moment. TESTED

old post but 200$ / year for 2 xeon serveur ? Where ???

ToxiiK

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing this module...