virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
index.jpg

Wholesale for WooCommerce is the most advanced WooCommerce B2B e-commerce solution for running a hybrid wholesale B2B + B2C store.​

Why waste your time and money, creating a separate website for your wholesale customers when you can use Wholesale for WooCommerce to sign-up wholesalers on a dedicated wholesale area and still take care of your regular customers all at the same time?

The Most Advanced & Complete Wholesale Suite for Your WooCommerce B2B Website.

Wholesale for WooCommerce is the Swiss Army Knife of wholesale extensions that helps WooCommerce stores create and manage wholesale pricing plans across multiple levels – Simple, Easy & Effective.

Control everything you want to sell to your wholesale customers through an extension that lets you manage your eCommerce store’s wholesale pricing, multiple wholesale user roles, and much more.

• Perfect for hybrid B2B+B2C businesses dealing with wholesale products and bulk pricing;
  • Create a private wholesale-only WooCommerce store – Password-protect your wholesale or private members area and hide products from the public;
  • Build a residual income stream – Generate recurring payments from your wholesale customers through subscription plans;
  • Easy-to-use back end interface that lets you manage your entire wholesale store’s settings;
  • Developer friendly & optimized – A lightweight extension that is well-documented and optimized according to the needs of an everyday user;
  • No coding required – A complete business solution that comes equipped with superior B2B functionalities.

Demo: https://woocommerce.com/products/wholesale-for-woocommerce/

Attachments

• woocommerce-wholesale-pricing191.zip
    430.6 KB · Views: 5

Clemye

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, I will test it right now

bds03

XNullUser