virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
WooCommerce-Bookings-Plugin.jpg
WooCommerce Bookings Plugin nulled saves time and effort by allowing customers to book rooms conveniently

Let your customers make reservations, appointments or rentals – no phone calls needed. Save your time and fill your calendar by letting your website do the work for you.

Whatever option you want to offer your customers, WooCommerce Bookings can:
  • Define setup options, like fixed time slots for a class, appointment, or guided tour
  • Let customers choose when to work best by giving them the flexibility to book whatever scope they need, like checking in in a hotel

With either option, you can also block breaks from being unbookable, so you have time to take care of your other priorities, and create a buffer between bookings, to ensure a consistent schedule with you.

Get as specific as you want with your time slots, the extension allows reservations by days, hours, even minutes.

2022-05-05 - v1.15.56
* Add - Add wc_bookings_get_end_time_html filter to modify endtime html.
* Fix - Add customer info for admin on pending confirmation email.
* Fix - Bookings that last till midnight are expanded to the next day in the admin calendar.
* Fix - Correct number of days can't be selected in some situations.
* Fix - Fix: Duplicate product title issue in the booking order emails.
* Fix - Fixed calendar Schedule panel's header visibility issue on scroll.
* Fix - Store Server Time showing on front end when Timezone settings are showing visitor's local time.
* Fix - Toggle `Max bookings per block` with `Has resources`.

Source:

Attachments

• 23. woocommerce-bookings-1.15.56.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 3

chefoco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks , its so coooool !!! Keep uploading this.

rleandro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very good plugin, keep it coming good job!

LiamJ74

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 59577
WooCommerce Bookings Plugin nulled saves time and effort by allowing customers to book rooms conveniently

Let your customers make reservations, appointments or rentals – no phone calls needed. Save your time and fill your calendar by letting your website do the work for you.

Whatever option you want to offer your customers, WooCommerce Bookings can:
  • Define setup options, like fixed time slots for a class, appointment, or guided tour
  • Let customers choose when to work best by giving them the flexibility to book whatever scope they need, like checking in in a hotel

With either option, you can also block breaks from being unbookable, so you have time to take care of your other priorities, and create a buffer between bookings, to ensure a consistent schedule with you.

Get as specific as you want with your time slots, the extension allows reservations by days, hours, even minutes.

Source:
Thanks, do you think i can combine it with a form plugins ?

tauss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello friends, im new in this website, i need to know how i can have points to like the post and download the plugin woocommerce. i need it urgently guys please heeeeeeelp
Post automatically merged:

Can someone help me please?

i just need to download the premium plugin of woocommerce booking cause i need to add some custom field, please

i just need to download the premium plugin of woocommerce booking cause i need to add some custom field, please

i have added some nullcash with this comments but i can't like the post !!!!

Last edited: