virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
HGCMi4V.jpg
WooCommerce checkout fields manager plugin allows you to add 15 types of fields on the checkout page to get extra information from customers during the checkout. Supported fields are text field, text area, select box, multi-select box, checkbox, radio button, date picker, time picker, password, file upload, image upload , heading field, message field, country list, color palettes, number fields, and phone number . You can add these fields in any checkout step such as billing, shipment, and additional section and show these fields are invoices email, order detail page and my account page.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocomm...-add-custom-fields-to-checkout-order/22514305

Attachments

• woocheckout110.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 2

semomorfi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thanks alot

ahmed12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 22892
WooCommerce checkout fields manager plugin allows you to add 15 types of fields on the checkout page to get extra information from customers during the checkout. Supported fields are text field, text area, select box, multi-select box, checkbox, radio button, date picker, time picker, password, file upload, image upload , heading field, message field, country list, color palettes, number fields, and phone number . You can add these fields in any checkout step such as billing, shipment, and additional section and show these fields are invoices email, order detail page and my account page.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocomm...-add-custom-fields-to-checkout-order/22514305
Since I am very busy building this is the right module for me :) ... thank you!

sofia

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing such a usefull and up to date extension.