virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Offer Pickup for Any Product, Anywhere​

The built-in “Local Pickup” shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. While this works great for stores with a single brick-and-mortar location, it poses large issues for stores with multiple locations or distribution centers.

Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickups, and more!

WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus pickup locations

Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them. Customers will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order), and can choose locations that that let them receive orders where they want them.

Attachments

• woocommerce-shipping-local-pickup-plus-v2.9.9.zip
    509.4 KB · Views: 7

Tromokratis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks you for sharing this add on my friend , you save me! 👌🏻👀

nagato76

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

The built-in “Local Pickup” shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. While this works great for stores with a single brick-and-mortar location, it poses large issues for stores with multiple locations or distribution centers.

Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickups, and more!

Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them. Customers will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order), and can choose locations that that let them receive orders where they want them.
This is a fantastic plugin, one of the most wanted. Thanks!

acidcitron

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing good stuff bro, keep going.

zeeshan.bawany

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Perfect fit for me. I want to offer pickup open to customers.

hossem245

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is great one i need it thank you

secmun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks you for sharing this add on my friend , you save me! 👌🏻👀

atorrantez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks you, excellent plugin. I needed something like this, I'll try it (y)