virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
1624516173_woocommerce-multi-locations-inventory-management.jpg
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Plugin provides option to manage Product Stock from Multiple Locations for your WooCommerce Store.

Our plugin is designed to help WooCommerce based eCommerce store that ships products to its customers around the globe from multiple warehouses or a company that sells products from its stores in different locations. The plugin automatically detects the nearest Product Location. It also shows Availability and Pricing of Product based on the location of a product.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-multi-locations-inventory-management/28949586

Attachments

• woocommerce-multi-locations-inventory-management-3.0.5.zip
    628.4 KB · Views: 11

nightcrawler

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for posting this, is this nulled? and which version is this?
Post automatically merged:

Just an update this file is version 3.0.1. I have not checked it for null. The current version release is 3.0.5...

Last edited:

r3el

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is this the latest version of the plugin?

jaicohen

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Its not nulled, its not working or can someone help me please?

nermin_dadan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 40010
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Plugin provides option to manage Product Stock from Multiple Locations for your WooCommerce Store.

Our plugin is designed to help WooCommerce based eCommerce store that ships products to its customers around the globe from multiple warehouses or a company that sells products from its stores in different locations. The plugin automatically detects the nearest Product Location. It also shows Availability and Pricing of Product based on the location of a product.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-multi-locations-inventory-management/28949586
This post is awsome. I love it. It will help me build webstie

rv8820

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 40010

Thanks for this! Very good plugin for multistore.
Post automatically merged:

This isn't nulled though. Asking for email and license.

trecords

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is this supports maps for locations? I want to use with with woocomerce bookings plugin for to set location of bookings.

nahueleo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 40010

is this supports maps for locations? I want to use with with woocomerce bookings plugin for to set location of bookings.

brunosaraiva

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

thienquoc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for the share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matis2701

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for the share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

secmun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is great plugin thanks for sharing

Blackicemex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Its not nulled, its not working or can someone help me please?