WoodMart 6.5.4 - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme

cristianfrunza93

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

WoodMart WooCommerce WordPress Theme

WoodMart is a premium theme optimized for creating WooCommerce online stores that provides a super-fast interface for the ultimate user experience

Compatible with the latest version of WordPress 6.0+ and WooCommerce 6.5+

Business, Marketplace, Retail​

“If you build it, they will come”

‘WoodMart’ is a premium WordPress theme designed from the ground up for building supreme WooCommerce online stores of any kind. Focussed on user experience first WoodMart uses a powerful AJAX tech to give users a very fast and seamless online shopping interface without the need to constantly refresh pages.

Build any kind of online store you can imagine and start earning that passive revenue stream you have been thinking about with ‘WoodMart’ for WordPress and never look back.

All-In-One eCommerce Solution​

WoodMart WooCommerce theme doesn’t require tons of plugins to run your online store. The most important features come out of the box and you don’t need to purchase anything extra. Wishlist, compare, product swatches, AJAX filters, built-in slider and other features will save you from installing at least 10-20 unnecessary plugins. Use our quick setup wizard and run your online store in a few clicks.

Theme Settings Panel​

With a powerful Theme Settings Panel that allows you to change a plethora of Theme Settings with a single click, you don’t need any coding experience. Without the need for multiple plugins to power it WoodMart is smart, lean and fast, so you can get on with business. The Theme Settings panel gives you a graphical interface to make simple changes quickly and easily.

Fully Customizable​

Everything has been tweaked and developed to respond to your customization requests with a minimum of fuss so what you are left with is a highly customizable website that can adapt to your change requests easily and quickly.

Change up your fonts, update your colour palette to you meet your brand guidelines, update your swatches to show multiple product variations – it’s all accessible from the familiarity of the intuitive WordPress dashboard.

Optimized for Google Page Speed​

Website performance is one of the key factors for Google rankings starting from 2021. With WoodMart WordPress theme you don’t need to fight with slow websites anymore. We spent hundreds of hours experising and implementing the best practice techniques in speed optimization and performance field. WoodMart has a unique mechanism to load CSS and JS files only on pages where they are needed. And it will reduce the total page size by 2-3 times comparing to other WordPress themes.

Responsive Design​

Of course WoodMart features a completely responsive design that manipulates itself to best suit the device it is being viewed on. This means you can carry on with the best part like listing items for sale, creating a killer shop and leaving the technical stuff up to the developers.

We guarantee that your website will display fluidly across every device type you can think of without any extra effort on your part – laptops, PCs, smartphones and tablets – have been carefully thought out and included in this smart website theme design.

Attachments

• woodmart.zip
    13.3 MB · Views: 29
  • woodmart-child.zip
    236.3 KB · Views: 19

FallenAngel

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Gorgeous theme! Going to buy it for a project. Thanks for showing it off!

Iceeyes

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very Good , thanks for this . A good ideea

ddhddhddh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks! I really need this. Awesome work!

come1912

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great, I've been looking for it. many thanks

Mtech

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks! I really need this. Awesome work!

Agentorange

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for theme, i really need this template, again thanks dude!

hatarioke

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for theme, i really need this template, again thanks dude

ellano

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good theme, just what I need I will download Thank you.