Wordfence Security Premium v7.10.7 - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 17-16-52 WordPress Security Plugin Wordfence.png

== Description ==

### THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS FIREWALL & SECURITY SCANNER

WordPress security requires a team of dedicated analysts researching the latest malware variants and WordPress exploits, turning them into firewall rules and malware signatures, and releasing those to customers in real-time. Wordfence is widely acknowledged as the number one WordPress security research team in the World. Our plugin provides a comprehensive suite of security features, and our team's research is what powers our plugin and provides the level of security that we are known for.

At Wordfence, WordPress security isn't a division of our business - WordPress security is all we do. We employ a global 24 hour dedicated incident response team that provides our priority customers with a 1 hour response time for any security incident. The sun never sets on our global security team and we run a sophisticated threat intelligence platform to aggregate, analyze and produce ground breaking security research on the newest security threats.

Wordfence Security includes an endpoint firewall, malware scanner, robust login security features, live traffic views, and more. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.

Requires at least: 3.9
Requires PHP: 5.5
Tested up to: 6.4
Stable tag: 7.10.7
== Changelog ==

= v7.10.7 - November 6, 2023 =

* Fix: Compatibility fix for WordPress 6.4 on the login page styling
Demo: https://www.wordfence.com/

Attachments

• wordfence-v7.10.7.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 3

qmaweb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is this working. I really need it. One of my site is under attack. Please help
Thank you very much.

net_on12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is this working. I really need it. One of my site is under attack. Please help
Thank you very much.

vh09Tao

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm sincerely grateful for this wonderful plugin. It's efficient and has made managing my site a breeze!