WP Plugins - Real Cookie Banner: GDPR (DSGVO) & ePrivacy Cookie Consent

Oley

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Description​

Cookie Banner and Consent Management for your WordPress website – easy to be legally compliant

Obtain GDPR and ePrivacy Directive compliant consents. Find services, cookies etc. and fill all legal information in your cookie banner. More than just a cookie notice! Cookie plugin designed specifically for WordPress websites to simplify setup.

Real Cookie Banner is an cookie and consent management plugin. Obtain consent to load services and set cookies for your visitors in accordance with the GDPR and ePrivacy Directive. In addition, content blockers help you to be compliant even if your theme, plugin or content loads styles, scripts or iframes that would transfer personal data. Start now with our guided-configuration and avoid legal risks!

Attachments

• real-cookie-banner-pro-2.15.0.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 11

emrerva

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Paylaşım için çok teşekkür ederim elinize sağlık

AGENCE2107

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
nice plugin dude, really i need in my page thanks brother

barrigudo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hi, thank you for sharing this. Great :)

Eus4

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for uploading this useful plugin. I only found it here and i am enjoying the website!

electro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Description​

Cookie Banner and Consent Management for your WordPress website – easy to be legally compliant

Obtain GDPR and ePrivacy Directive compliant consents. Find services, cookies etc. and fill all legal information in your cookie banner. More than just a cookie notice! Cookie plugin designed specifically for WordPress websites to simplify setup.

Real Cookie Banner is an cookie and consent management plugin. Obtain consent to load services and set cookies for your visitors in accordance with the GDPR and ePrivacy Directive. In addition, content blockers help you to be compliant even if your theme, plugin or content loads styles, scripts or iframes that would transfer personal data. Start now with our guided-configuration and avoid legal risks!

tst

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for share with this module

mr12x451

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing with us, I hope it scans for the used cookies by itself

Teamxpit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Grazie, lo terrò presente perché mi potrebbe servire in futuro

SvReimann

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Description​

Thanks you so much man! That's what I was looking for

aogos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice plugin for Wordpress, thanks

Makman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the pluguin! I used the same during past years but it's not compatible with php8.2, searching alternatives.

jarom

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing this module