virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
wp-quiz-pro.png

WP Quiz is the most popular WordPress quiz plugin for creating engaging and attractive quizzes. This will keep your users engaged to the page, which will enhance engagement for any website or blog.

Wp-Quiz-Pro-demo.png

Features:​

• Increase the number of viral visitors: Quizzes have shown to be an untapped source of viral traffic. Create your own quiz to tap on that traffic.
  • Compile a list of email addresses: Before launching a quiz or receiving their quiz results, ask users to opt in. Before you know it, you’ll have a sizable email list.
  • Boost User Participation: By keeping consumers riveted to your pages, you can improve your bounce rate and engage your visitors on your website.
  • Bounce Rate Reduction: Users who are taking a quiz are more likely to stay on your website until the quiz is completed. This has a significant impact on lowering the bounce rate.
  • Make your own trivia quizzes: Make trivia quizzes that make your visitors scratch their heads and attempt to get all of the answers correct in one go.
  • Exams can be taken online: It’s not simply fun with WP Quiz. The plugin may also be used to produce professional-level exam papers.
  • Personality tests may be created in a variety of ways: Have a unique personality quiz on your website to help customers figure out what sort of personality they have.
  • Participate in surveys: By allowing visitors to vote on an option and participate in your survey, you can turn your quiz into a poll.
  • Make a Facebook quiz site that is entertaining: Using the unique Facebook quiz feature, you can turn your website into a full-fledged Facebook quiz site.
  • Make List Posts That Are Interactive: Create a quiz with a list of alternatives that users may vote up or down to change the quiz’s options around.
  • Subscribers should be increased: Get more subscribers by requiring them to give up their email address before taking a quiz or viewing the results.
  • Make More Money: Make money by displaying advertisements between questions and before the results, or by using the page-reload function to enhance ad views.

Changelog:​

v2.1.11 (7th April, 2022)
- Improved: Updated the CMB2 vendor library

Demo: https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wordpress-quiz/

Attachments

• wp-quiz-pro-2.1.11.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

djpremiere

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think this plugin is really indispensable for my site, now I will test it to see how it works and thank you for sharing it with us

tejarat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think this plugin is really indispensable for my site

gangness

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

dcdan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this plugin

djpremiere

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

mnuali74

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i want sell plugin with this plugin can i do it or not ?

alifallah

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank for sharing
i used this plugin before
its awsome

daxx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 54259

WP Quiz is the most popular WordPress quiz plugin for creating engaging and attractive quizzes. This will keep your users engaged to the page, which will enhance engagement for any website or blog.

View attachment 54260

Features:​

• Increase the number of viral visitors: Quizzes have shown to be an untapped source of viral traffic. Create your own quiz to tap on that traffic.
  • Compile a list of email addresses: Before launching a quiz or receiving their quiz results, ask users to opt in. Before you know it, you’ll have a sizable email list.
  • Boost User Participation: By keeping consumers riveted to your pages, you can improve your bounce rate and engage your visitors on your website.
  • Bounce Rate Reduction: Users who are taking a quiz are more likely to stay on your website until the quiz is completed. This has a significant impact on lowering the bounce rate.
  • Make your own trivia quizzes: Make trivia quizzes that make your visitors scratch their heads and attempt to get all of the answers correct in one go.
  • Exams can be taken online: It’s not simply fun with WP Quiz. The plugin may also be used to produce professional-level exam papers.
  • Personality tests may be created in a variety of ways: Have a unique personality quiz on your website to help customers figure out what sort of personality they have.
  • Participate in surveys: By allowing visitors to vote on an option and participate in your survey, you can turn your quiz into a poll.
  • Make a Facebook quiz site that is entertaining: Using the unique Facebook quiz feature, you can turn your website into a full-fledged Facebook quiz site.
  • Make List Posts That Are Interactive: Create a quiz with a list of alternatives that users may vote up or down to change the quiz’s options around.
  • Subscribers should be increased: Get more subscribers by requiring them to give up their email address before taking a quiz or viewing the results.
  • Make More Money: Make money by displaying advertisements between questions and before the results, or by using the page-reload function to enhance ad views.

Demo: https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wordpress-quiz/

I can't wait to give this a try. Thanks ;)