WP Smush Pro v3.13.0 - Image Compression Plugin - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
WP Smush Pro v3.11.1 - Image Compression Plugin

Features​

Bulk Smush​

Optimize all of your images simultaneously with a click for optimal site performance.

Serve WebP images​

Automatically serve 25% lighter images with Smush CDN or the Local WebP feature (serves WebP without CDN).

112-point CDN​

Serve images as close to visitors as possible with 112 global data center locations and up to 50GB bandwidth. Learn more

Compress large images​

Save a ton of space by optimizing unlimited large images (up to 32MB) with the one-click bulk Smush wizard.

Pro Support​

Our team of experts provide round-the-clock support for any of your WordPress website.

2x more image savings​

Smush’s advanced compression algorithm strips unnecessary data to reduce file sizes without losing quality.

Process images 3x faster​

Spend less time waiting for images to compress with parallel processing; it’ll work even when you exit the plugin.

Auto-convert to fastest image format​

Smush uses smart compression, which converts PNG to JPEG where possible to reduce file size; without quality loss.

Automatic image compression​

Optimize all of your images in bulk, and then enjoy automated optimization for all future uploads.

Efficient lazy loading​

Delay the loading of offscreen images, select custom loading animations, and improve overall page speed.

Ace Google PageSpeed​

Poor page speed results? Smush resolves all of Google PageSpeed’s image recommendations in minutes.

Automatic resize & scale​

Resize images to Google’s standards and ensure that your images fit the container every time.

Optimize directory images​

Quickly find and compress images stored outside of your uploads folder, and restore at any time.

Back up original images​

Smush automatically backs up your original images before optimization for safe keeping.

Unlimited image optimization​

Bulk optimize, compress, and resize unlimited images in a few clicks from one easy-to-use dashboard.

Faster sites, higher SEO rankings​

Images typically account for 20%-60% of a website’s weight; Smush optimises these to improve load time and SEO.

3rd-party integrations​

Integrate with other WP tools with a click. Including: Gutenberg, WPBakery, Amazon S3, and NextGEN Gallery.

Demo: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wp-smush-pro/

Attachments

• smushpro-3130.zip
    5 MB · Views: 2

vmsk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the work you've done. a very useful plugin that replaces several others.

Elgor

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the work you've done. :)))

hoangton

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much, this plugin is save alot of storage for me

fernherr

XNullUser