WPML 4.5.2 and Addons

l2hunter01

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

One WordPress Installation – Multiple Languages​

WPML makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content.
WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
Posts and pages are just the beginning. With WPML, you can translate custom post types, custom fields, widgets, menus, images, taxonomy, media – even texts in your site’s admin.

Download here :

update me if link are download. I will reupload.

adesio

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
:)

chefoco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Show errors, this plugins have issues with other plugins. Thanks

Peace

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

One WordPress Installation – Multiple Languages​

WPML makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content.
WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
Posts and pages are just the beginning. With WPML, you can translate custom post types, custom fields, widgets, menus, images, taxonomy, media – even texts in your site’s admin.

Download here :

update me if link are download. I will reupload.
Great plugin, works perfectly in my web developments. I recommend it 100% to everyone who wants to translate their website.

Smacker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
link expired by now , please can anyone reupload this version

frak68

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great plugin. I download and install. Thank You!