Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
1663009348057.png

CHANGELOG​

Version 4.5.10​

September 12, 2022
  • Fixed an issue with classic WordPress widgets displayed in all languages.

Version 4.5.9​

September 5, 2022

Fixes​

• Fixed a redirect issue when the post translation is edited from a non-default language source
  • Fixed an issue where translated category links did not appear translated in post content
  • Fixed an issue with taxonomy terms with the same translated slug being removed from post content while using bulk update
  • Fixed an issue where resetting a WordPress template or a template part does not remove the translation
  • Fixed an issue with defining a language mapping for already existing languages
  • Fixed a fatal error that could happen when an anonymous user visits WP admin with WPML running
  • Fixed an issue with the custom XML language configuration when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory
  • Fixed an issue with the number of translations on the banner in the Translation Management Dashboard when Posts are deleted
  • Fixed a 404 issue on a logout page when English is a secondary language
  • Fixed an incorrect display of languages on the root page when the language URL option is set to “Use directory for default language”
  • Fixed an issue that occurred when saving empty Translation Notifications settings
  • Added the ability to translate navigation block added using Full Site Editing, with sub-menu items label and link
  • Fixed an issue with the “translation pending review” notification on the Translation Management Dashboard page
  • Enabled the “Show language switcher” setting by default when login page translation is enabled
  • Fixed styling issues with the submenu items of automatically translated menus
  • Fixed an issue that prevented translation of duplicated translation in the Advanced Translation Editor
  • Fixed an issue that prevents adding translator’s language pairs
  • Fixed an issue where the “Who will translate” section in the WPML setup was missing
  • Fixed an issue where root pages would block the Automatic Translation tab from loading
  • Fixed a minor styling issue in the Translation Management Dashboard background
  • Fixed incorrect renewal notice that appeared when auto-renewal was activated for the WPML plugin
  • Fixed a fatal error that could occur when resetting languages with custom languages and revisiting WPML Languages after reset
  • Fixed incorrect source language in translation editor when translating from a manually translated secondary language as a source
  • Fixed an issue with language cookies and language detection in AJAX requests
  • Fixed an issue where some translation jobs were created with an invalid job ID and would cause automatic jobs to get stuck
  • Fixed a fatal error with PHP 5.6.x when sending jobs from the Translation Management Dashboard
  • Fixed an XSS issue in the wp-login.php file that uses a language attribute in the URL
  • Fixed inability to send Gravity form item to translation via the Translation Management Dashboard

Fixes for Compatibility with Page Builders​

• Fixed a bug where we set the incorrect translation editor on quick edit actions
  • [Divi] Display a notice when editing a post in a different domain than its language
  • [Divi] Fixed an issue with translating products in Divi’s Woo Title and Woo Description widgets
  • [Divi] Fixed a bug overwriting translated Divi posts when updating the original post from the Blocks editor
  • [Divi] Fixed stripping tags in the Classic Translation Editor after merging WPML Translation Management into core
  • [Elementor] Fixed a bug that happened when editing and viewing landing pages when using the /%category%/%postname%/ permalink structure
  • [Elementor] Fixed the template conditions cache so it includes templates from all languages
  • [Elementor] Introduced a new filter to support widgets with nested or repeater fields with the same key
  • [Elementor] Fixed a bug in multisite when manually editing a page in the secondary language and using different domains per language
  • [Elementor] Fixed a bug that removes <p> tags when switching between visual and text modes in the Classic Translation Editor
  • [WPBakery] Fixed a bug where a translated post is assigned original tags
  • [WPBakery] Copy the post CSS to the translations
  • Fixed some deprecated notices with PHP 8.1.x

Attachments

• sitepress-multilingual-cms_v4.5.10.zip
    11.8 MB · Views: 18

Robas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this plugin for Wordpress.

bfk98

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good Upload just what i needed, has everything it takes to create my website

hultajek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muito bom! Awesome! Thank you for share

gangness

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

xavi023

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
  • Fixed an issue with classic WordPress widgets displayed in all languages.
Great solution.

gjpivko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good Upload just what i needed, has everything it takes to create my website!

ellano

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I just need this plugin for my store theme, thank you very much

jakozo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
best of the best plugin for translating. thanks

burakond

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
WordPress Çok Dilli Eklenti (WPML), çok dilli bir web sitesi oluşturmak için kullanılabilen bir WordPress dil eklentisidir..

Anle

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for your post, really needed it.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

max0220

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great work thank you for sharing i like this plugin