activ8

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
badge-management-landing-image.jpg

Research on e-commerce websites proves that using badges on products increases conversion rates by 55%. YITH WooCommerce Badge Management provides you with badges and the possibility to manage them for the products of your shop.

Think about it: in your own personal experience, how interesting are the badges on products that go “50% off” or “Deal!” Without those badges you wouldn’t even have known about those offers and the same happens with your customers: a badge system can highlight an offer, a new product or one that’s about to run out of stock.

The plugin allows you to customise text, colour and position of the badge and provides you with a series of image-badges with a fresh and innovative design. But not only this, you can manage and almost automate badging for your shop, and at the same time manage badges individually for the products you prefer.
By doing this the plugin will grant you full freedom over what to promote within your store and how to do it: other than being able to customize the look of the badges, you can also apply them to several types of products, from those on discount to unavailable ones. This visual add-on will highlight these products in the catalog, offering you a powerful marketing tool you can use to lead customers toward specific purchases.

untouched

2.14.0 - Released on 16 February 2023​

• New: support for WooCommerce 7.4
  • New: compatibility with Fana theme
  • Update: YITH plugin framework
  • Update: language files
  • Tweak: take product_id if exists

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-badge-management-premium_2.14.0.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 8

3DD74YM3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Looks great, thanks for providing the test to see thanks!
Can't download the test right now? Thank you!

naked_snake

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing bro. I always wanted to test this plugin in my site.

CyTron

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por la actualización

secmun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing bro. I always wanted to test this plugin in my site.

Aleksandr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Большое вам спасибо! Это может быть полезный модуль!

at&t1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for this module!!

minute

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this great contribution! I will use it on my testsite!

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
YITH programmers are often brainless, they don't know anything about graphical interfaces and user-friendly controls. I notice more and more modules that are not only complicated, but also impossible to work with them not only comfortably, but also simply. Even with this module, some crazy person came up with the idea that the more separate pages with controls, the better. It's just bad for the user, good for the seller to advertise the product and show a lot of pages. I tried to create ten labels in this module, I started assigning rules, I can see that it only shows the names of the labels, without pictures. If there are fifty labels, it will be impossible to assign names or you will have to think long and hard about how to create convenient names. And why couldn't they make full label management on one page, it would be convenient and easy. Now, spending half an hour on several labels is nerve-wracking, while you should be able to create a label within a minute. Non-thinking programmers program without thinking about users.

josean

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por el plugin, es de gran utilidad!!