virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
1552471961_yith-woocommerce-dynamic-pricing-and-discounts-premium.jpg
What the plugin does Increase conversions through dynamic discounts and price rules and build powerful and targeted offers.
How you can benefit from it:
  • Apply a discount on the whole shop or on all products of a specific category with just a few clicks;
  • Create targeted offers and increase the average order value through discounts based on the quantity or the total amount in the cart.
  • Set up the most popular promotions (like 3 for 2, 2 for 1, BOGO etc.) in your shop
  • Schedule discounts and promotions that will start and end automatically (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
  • Offer a product as a gift or a discount to all users that buy a specific product or spend a specific amount;
  • Offer dynamic discounts in cart or free shipping when users spend a minimum amount;
View Demo

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-dynamic-pricing-and-discounts-premium-2.1.2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Blackicemex

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias!

janics

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Extraordinario.

Gekko

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Veramente un plug-in interessante

pgerm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Awesome, thank you so much to share this very useful module! :cool:

withcaner

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very nice plugin. I was waiting for this version. thanks

fsergua

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you! This is a great module, I really like it!

Ekstazinas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is this is nulled plugin version? because i need a nulled :/

nagato76

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 13101
What the plugin does Increase conversions through dynamic discounts and price rules and build powerful and targeted offers.
  • Apply a discount on the whole shop or on all products of a specific category with just a few clicks;
  • Create targeted offers and increase the average order value through discounts based on the quantity or the total amount in the cart.
  • Set up the most popular promotions (like 3 for 2, 2 for 1, BOGO etc.) in your shop
  • Schedule discounts and promotions that will start and end automatically (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
  • Offer a product as a gift or a discount to all users that buy a specific product or spend a specific amount;
  • Offer dynamic discounts in cart or free shipping when users spend a minimum amount;
View Demo
Omg! This is what I needeed, Thaks!

carlo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
than you so much sir, i really need this. number one!

inma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 13101
View Demo
Hello!

This plugin is the one I'm looking for, but could you upload the latest version? It's about the 3.12.1.

Thank you