V1.7 Prestashop Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]

netmax

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is a good and useful module

fYww3C1.png

... but there is another sweet mistake from 4Webs, as the Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is not able to find where is the cache :unsure: and for sure there is NO cache in .../app/ in PS 1.7.5.x, because in PS 1.75x the cache is in ../var/.

Now it's fixed, and the Gzip part of the Optimizeps module work fine on PS 1.7.5x including the save setting part :cool:

By the way, after I searching a bit about this module on Prestashop Add-On Marketplace, I noticed this:
  • Version 1.3.3 (04/12/2018)
  • Compatibility v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4
  • Changelog:
    • v.1.3.1 - Update Prestashop 1.7, new features to increase the performance of prestashop, browser cache, gzip compression and prestashop cache erasure.
    • v.1.3.2 - Removed option to clear cache (clearly, it's a downgrade, NOT a upgrade :confused:)
    • v.1.3.3 - Add Prestastrust (seriously, they make a upgrade for that? :unsure:)
So yes, the version 1.3.1, which is available here, is the latest version compatible with PS v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4.

Below, you can find my v1.3.1 [Fixed] of Optimizeps module , which is compatible with PS v1.7.5x

Note 1: Before released this [Fixed] version on the forum, I make a lot of test with a Prestashop 1.7.5.1 with Transformer theme and his child theme (heavily modified), and ONLY the Prestashop cache fully activated, and all was working fine.
Of course, if you use another/additional cache module, it's not impossible that the two modules are in conflict...

Note 2: If Gzip is already activated on your hosting, you cannot actived it a second time with the module, and it's the reason why you cannot save your settings.
To check if Gzip is already activated (or not), you can use this link: https://www.whatsmyip.org/http-compression-test/

Note 3: Even if you don't use the Gzip part, the cleaning database part is really well done, as you can:
  • Clears the data of all visitors who are not registered
  • Deletes the start and end of visits on the page.
  • Removes obsolete offers
  • Eliminates searches of data that are stored in the database.
  • Removes visitor data, operating system, browser, etc ...
  • Deletes Page not found.
  • Removes abandoned baskets.
  • Tables defragmentation and repair processes.
... and just in one single click!

Enjoy ;)

Download Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]:
[Hidden content]

Tip: If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules
Good job! thank's

Jamiegold

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is a good and useful module

fYww3C1.png

... but there is another sweet mistake from 4Webs, as the Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is not able to find where is the cache :unsure: and for sure there is NO cache in .../app/ in PS 1.7.5.x, because in PS 1.75x the cache is in ../var/.

Now it's fixed, and the Gzip part of the Optimizeps module work fine on PS 1.7.5x including the save setting part :cool:

By the way, after I searching a bit about this module on Prestashop Add-On Marketplace, I noticed this:
  • Changelog:
    • v.1.3.1 - Update Prestashop 1.7, new features to increase the performance of prestashop, browser cache, gzip compression and prestashop cache erasure.
    • v.1.3.2 - Removed option to clear cache (clearly, it's a downgrade, NOT a upgrade :confused:)
    • v.1.3.3 - Add Prestastrust (seriously, they make a upgrade for that? :unsure:)
So yes, the version 1.3.1, which is available here, is the latest version compatible with PS v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4.

Below, you can find my v1.3.1 [Fixed] of Optimizeps module , which is compatible with PS v1.7.5x

Note 1: Before released this [Fixed] version on the forum, I make a lot of test with a Prestashop 1.7.5.1 with Transformer theme and his child theme (heavily modified), and ONLY the Prestashop cache fully activated, and all was working fine.
Of course, if you use another/additional cache module, it's not impossible that the two modules are in conflict...

Note 2: If Gzip is already activated on your hosting, you cannot actived it a second time with the module, and it's the reason why you cannot save your settings.
To check if Gzip is already activated (or not), you can use this link: https://www.whatsmyip.org/http-compression-test/

Note 3: Even if you don't use the Gzip part, the cleaning database part is really well done, as you can:
  • Clears the data of all visitors who are not registered
  • Deletes the start and end of visits on the page.
  • Removes obsolete offers
  • Eliminates searches of data that are stored in the database.
  • Removes visitor data, operating system, browser, etc ...
  • Deletes Page not found.
  • Removes abandoned baskets.
  • Tables defragmentation and repair processes.
... and just in one single click!

Enjoy ;)

Download Optimizeps (aka Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) Module [1.7.5x Fixed]:
[Hidden content]

Tip: If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules

thank you for sharing

Besstar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

fYww3C1.png

... but there is another sweet mistake from 4Webs, as the Optimizeps (aka. Optimizes Performance, Clean & Accelerates DB) module is not able to find where is the cache :inseguro: and for sure there is NO cache in .../app/ in PS 1.7.5.x, because in PS 1.75x the cache is in ../var/.

Now it's fixed, and the Gzip part of the Optimizeps module work fine on PS 1.7.5x including the save setting part :frio:

• Changelog:
    • v.1.3.2 - Removed option to clear cache (clearly, it's a downgrade, NOT a upgrade :confuso:)
    • v.1.3.3 - Add Prestastrust (seriously, they make a upgrade for that? :inseguro:)
Entonces, sí, la versión 1.3.1, que está disponible aquí , es la última versión compatible con PS v1.4.1.0 - v1.7.4.4.

A continuación, puede encontrar mi v1.3.1 [Solucionado] del módulo Optimizeps, que es compatible con PS v1.7.5x

Nota 1: antes de lanzar esta versión [fija] en el foro, realicé muchas pruebas con un Prestashop 1.7.5.1 con el tema Transformer y su tema hijo (muy modificado), y SOLO el caché Prestashop completamente activado, y todo funcionaba multa.
Por supuesto, si usa otro módulo de caché adicional, no es imposible que los dos módulos estén en conflicto ...

Nota 2: Si Gzip ya está activado en su hosting, no puede activarlo por segunda vez con el módulo, y es la razón por la cual no puede guardar su configuración.
Para verificar si Gzip ya está activado (o no), puede usar este enlace: https://www.whatsmyip.org/http-compression-test/

Nota 3: Incluso si no usa la parte Gzip, la parte de la base de datos de limpieza está realmente bien hecha, ya que puede:
  • Borra los datos de todos los visitantes que no están registrados
  • Elimina el inicio y el final de las visitas en la página.
  • Elimina ofertas obsoletas.
  • Elimina las búsquedas de datos que están almacenados en la base de datos.
  • Elimina datos de visitantes, sistema operativo, navegador, etc.
  • Elimina la página no encontrada.
  • Elimina cestas abandonadas.
  • Desfragmentación de tablas y procesos de reparación.
... y solo con un solo clic!

Disfrutar ;)

Descargue el módulo Optimizeps (también conocido como Gzip + Clean & Accelerates DB) [1.7.5x fijo]:
[Contenido oculto]

Sugerencia: Si lo notó, hay [Fijo] en el título, por lo que si escribe Fijo en el cuadro de Búsqueda y presiona Enter, verá todos mis módulos fijos [/ QUOTE]
pagsestashop me va muy lento, espero que sea la mejor solucion