v1.6-v1.7 Prestashop AMP Accelerated Mobile Products & Category Pages Module

puglia

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) technology for product and category pages.

1gkLiaL.jpg

The module has no configuration, just install it on Prestashop and it allows you to support the AMP on your product pages and categories.

The theme specific to AMP pages can be customized to better match your website.

You can test the correct operation with one of your url products: AMP Validator

The AMP page will look like this: Accelerated Mobile Products Page (left picture) and Accelerated Mobile Category Page (right picture).

maefF5y.png

You can add the url of one of your product page on Google Search Console: Test AMP Page and it will give you directly the AMP link which has to be validated, and fews weeks after (usually betwwen 2 or 3 weeks) the AMP pages will pop-up in Google Webmaster Tools.

Ta0ikb9.jpg

I use GWT in French, sorry for that, but I guess that you understand: "indexées" in French mean "indexed" in English ;)

Note: This module WILL NOT show AMP content to your mobile visitor and it's normal!
A user is automatically redirected in your AMP pages from Search engine like Google or Facebook.

Oh! By the way, just in case if you never hear about AMP, I read a article recently updated (January 14th, 2019) which is a good summary.
You can find it here: Benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

Module version: 2.0.14 (December 2018)

Download Module Prestashop 1.6/1.7:
[Hidden content]

Extra Bonus: Freiserk find a "trick" to skip the Google wait, so click here to go -swoosh!- read it below.

Thank you!

AFiREiNSiDE182

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing!
Post automatically merged:

thanks for the explanation!

Last edited:

whiskywil

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for this one

thank you for sharing

Last edited:

amir_561

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thankbyou for share this

grogll

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) technology for product and category pages.

1gkLiaL.jpg

The module has no configuration, just install it on Prestashop and it allows you to support the AMP on your product pages and categories.

The theme specific to AMP pages can be customized to better match your website.

You can test the correct operation with one of your url products: AMP Validator

The AMP page will look like this: Accelerated Mobile Products Page (left picture) and Accelerated Mobile Category Page (right picture).

maefF5y.png

You can add the url of one of your product page on Google Search Console: Test AMP Page and it will give you directly the AMP link which has to be validated, and fews weeks after (usually betwwen 2 or 3 weeks) the AMP pages will pop-up in Google Webmaster Tools.

Ta0ikb9.jpg

I use GWT in French, sorry for that, but I guess that you understand: "indexées" in French mean "indexed" in English ;)

Note: This module WILL NOT show AMP content to your mobile visitor and it's normal!
A user is automatically redirected in your AMP pages from Search engine like Google or Facebook.

Oh! By the way, just in case if you never hear about AMP, I read a article recently updated (January 14th, 2019) which is a good summary.
You can find it here: Benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

Module version: 2.0.14 (December 2018)

Download Module Prestashop 1.6/1.7:
[Hidden content]

Extra Bonus: Freiserk find a "trick" to skip the Google wait, so click here to go -swoosh!- read it below.
good to try

tyh1254

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
very very good module. i will try this. thank u very much!

noush27

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
many thanks for you good sharing

is it work on 1.6.1.24 ?

lililkecil

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing the module

I found this:

To check the operation or even if we edit the amp design.

1º We add the categories of "products" and "categories" to the friendly URLs.

In -> Configure -> Shop parameters -> Traffic and Seo

View attachment 637

We select "Add new page"

View attachment 638

We configure as we see in the image, both for products and for categories.
Important to select the correct option marked in the box in red.

View attachment 639

View attachment 640

After finishing each configuration we save the changes.

Now the module is configured to see the result directly as follows:

As we see in the following image, the format to consult the product and the category is added in the root of the website. We only need to know the id of the product or category.

View attachment 641

View attachment 642

In this way we can test that it works correctly and if we need to add more code or modify the design, make sure that we do not generate errors.

@Takio, you can add it at the beginning, to avoid the high google wait, which is sometimes a lot.
thank you for sharing the tutorial, have try and i think it didnt work on my shop:cry:

Last edited: