v1.6-v1.7 Prestashop AMP Accelerated Mobile Products & Category Pages Module

vivozivo

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks I will test it on Warehouse theme and Prestashop 1.7.6.5.

rololo88

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) technology for product and category pages.

1gkLiaL.jpg

The module has no configuration, just install it on Prestashop and it allows you to support the AMP on your product pages and categories.

The theme specific to AMP pages can be customized to better match your website.

You can test the correct operation with one of your url products: AMP Validator

The AMP page will look like this: Accelerated Mobile Products Page (left picture) and Accelerated Mobile Category Page (right picture).

maefF5y.png

You can add the url of one of your product page on Google Search Console: Test AMP Page and it will give you directly the AMP link which has to be validated, and fews weeks after (usually betwwen 2 or 3 weeks) the AMP pages will pop-up in Google Webmaster Tools.

Ta0ikb9.jpg

I use GWT in French, sorry for that, but I guess that you understand: "indexées" in French mean "indexed" in English ;)

Note: This module WILL NOT show AMP content to your mobile visitor and it's normal!
A user is automatically redirected in your AMP pages from Search engine like Google or Facebook.

Oh! By the way, just in case if you never hear about AMP, I read a article recently updated (January 14th, 2019) which is a good summary.
You can find it here: Benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

Module version: 2.0.14 (December 2018)

Download Module Prestashop 1.6/1.7:
[Hidden content]

Extra Bonus: Freiserk find a "trick" to skip the Google wait, so click here to go -swoosh!- read it below.
Thank you for this module!

capria

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) technology for product and category pages.

1gkLiaL.jpg

The module has no configuration, just install it on Prestashop and it allows you to support the AMP on your product pages and categories.

The theme specific to AMP pages can be customized to better match your website.

You can test the correct operation with one of your url products: AMP Validator

The AMP page will look like this: Accelerated Mobile Products Page (left picture) and Accelerated Mobile Category Page (right picture).

maefF5y.png

You can add the url of one of your product page on Google Search Console: Test AMP Page and it will give you directly the AMP link which has to be validated, and fews weeks after (usually betwwen 2 or 3 weeks) the AMP pages will pop-up in Google Webmaster Tools.

Ta0ikb9.jpg

I use GWT in French, sorry for that, but I guess that you understand: "indexées" in French mean "indexed" in English ;)

Note: This module WILL NOT show AMP content to your mobile visitor and it's normal!
A user is automatically redirected in your AMP pages from Search engine like Google or Facebook.

Oh! By the way, just in case if you never hear about AMP, I read a article recently updated (January 14th, 2019) which is a good summary.
You can find it here: Benefits of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

Module version: 2.0.14 (December 2018)

Download Module Prestashop 1.6/1.7:
[Hidden content]

Extra Bonus: Freiserk find a "trick" to skip the Google wait, so click here to go -swoosh!- read it below.
great addition, thanks!

Mantis23

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks I will test it on Leo theme and Prestashop 1.7.4

Paradero86

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing ?
Post automatically merged:

Good job

Good job

Thanks for sharing ?

Last edited:

NevenElmahdy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is there a module make some changes on theme to make the store appear smoothly on smart phone devices?

h@itam

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
it's amazing module !
Does it work on 1.7.6.8 ? i want to try it
thanks

adil04

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Lien vers le module? Merci pour le partage!

Nirvana

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Grazie grazie grazie davvero molto utile

Thank you I will try this module

Last edited: