Thank you so much...

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
! BIG & BOLD WARNING !

Just in case, I need inform you all that the module "Estimated Shipping Time" (even my fixed version above) will create a critical error and will crash Prestashop 1.7.6 if you make a update without desactivate the module before make your upgrade.

The critical error is caused by something not correctly coded (again) in the admin file.

I will try to fix it when I will have some free time to give a look at it.

Last edited:

chicharro

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop Estimated Delivery Time isn't a bad module at all

1lyRkcv.png

But... Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! :mad:

How is it possible to sale this module on Prestashop addon Marketplace for 39.99€ and make such not giving a fu... err... novice mistake !?!

The /css/ directory wasn't even present in the estimatedshippingtime/view/ directory, and instead, they put the css code, sneakily hidden in a HTML <style> Tag, right at the end of estimatedshippingtime.tpl o_O

thx
Post automatically merged:

Any solutions to 1.7.6
Problem is related with admin permissions, I try to solve in diferent ways... No works :(

Last edited:

tali656

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
! BIG & BOLD WARNING !

Just in case, I need inform you all that the module "Estimated Shipping Time" (even my fixed version above) will create a critical error and will crash Prestashop 1.7.6 if you make a update without desactivate the module before make your upgrade.

The critical error is caused by something not correctly coded (again) in the admin file.

Awaiting your news to test in 1.7.6.1, thanks for that works!

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Any solutions to 1.7.6
Problem is related with admin permissions, I try to solve in diferent ways... No works :(
Me neither... I mean, like you I try to solve this "admin permissions" problem in diferent ways, but no luck... and, even when using the developer mode, I don't have a clue where is the faulty line which crash Prestashop :unsure:

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop Estimated Delivery Time isn't a bad module at all

1lyRkcv.png

But... Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! :mad:

How is it possible to sale this module on Prestashop addon Marketplace for 39.99€ and make such not giving a fu... err... novice mistake !?!

The /css/ directory wasn't even present in the estimatedshippingtime/view/ directory, and instead, they put the css code, sneakily hidden in a HTML <style> Tag, right at the end of estimatedshippingtime.tpl o_O

yZurN9o.png

Now, this ugly mistake is fixed, as I have:
  • removed the css from the estimatedshippingtime.tpl
  • created a estimatedshippingtime.css file, and put it in the (new) .../view/css/ directory
  • updated the estimatedshippingtime.php to get the css from .../view/css/estimatedshippingtime.css, as it must do... normally!
Enjoy ;)

Download Estimated Delivery Time [Fixed] for PrestaShop 1.7.2 to 1.7.5x:
[Hidden content]

If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules

! BIG & BOLD WARNING !

Just in case, I need inform you all that the module "Estimated Shipping Time" (even my fixed version above) will create a critical errorand will crash Prestashop 1.7.6 if you make a update without desactivate the module before make your upgrade.

someone has that ( Entrega Estimada v3.1.9 - por Smart ) https://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO11784.html

blacksmith

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for the module is this working for v1.7.6.1

not working this bad upload prestashop rejects

Last edited: