v1.6-v1.7 is prestashop better than woocommerce?

kulfon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I would recommend Woo. I think the main reason is that is for free, and you can find a tons of tutorials, handbooks.
Prestashop is also nice, but I suggest to choose Woo.

dazmaster9

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
woocommerce in my opinion is a little unstable as so many developers with so many modules to make it work, and anyone of those modules breaks things badly and unlerss you turn off all auto updates your site breaks and you dont even know

ziomeks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
in my opinion the best is prestashop where you look from somebody who like make own shop with his rules, woocomerce need too much modules, changes so then you need to optimize from coding site. Shopify and another have nice look for first few time but then u must pay more and more if want to grow or change something with your specifications. Somebody say about tutorials for prestashop its not a lot but i see on youtube and udemy and in documentation prestashop full tutorials... Its depends from owner shop that he want fast sell items or make something cool - prestashop is the best option because you can do all you want with your own rules, if dont have time u can buy modules but in more time u pay 1 time and you have it forever not for 1 month