v1.6-v1.7 is prestashop better than woocommerce?

Isaiasrjz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
creo que es mejor pretashop, tiene mejor estructura y mejores plugins, aunque probablemente por SEO woocomerce sea mejor

klarstein

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I would bet on Prestashop but keep a professional developer closer to you. Always handy.

carabe2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am conflicted as to choose which one....
Definitively no! Woocommerce is a great CMS for selling product and make beautiful shops. Prestashop is out to date in desing and support terms.

darkdll

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
No! Woocommerce now is better, more plugins, more integrations, etc...

frelhi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I haven't tried woocommerce yet, but so far prestashop does what I need for my shop.
I admit it's a struggle with all the modules and some missing functions such as the ability to set different shipping prices for different islands or zipcodes, basically the ability to at least assign multiple zones to one country, wish it was a a native feature.

mikajaxxx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
woocommerce is just a plugin . nothing compared to prestashop . specially for multiligual websites prestashop is perfect choice

mementoneli

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Def Prestashop, Ive worked with all of them, and only Magento comes close to Prestashop in terms of performance and customizability

miguelfigas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm very recent to prestashop but, for sure, prestashop is a lot more secure than woocommerce. I had lots of breakins in woocommerce

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'd go with PrestaShop for sure. Because it's really focus on e-commerce. While woocommerce based on wordpress that focus on blogs.

kiwi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
prestashop is easier to start with, it also gives you more possibilities, has a larger community and a wider choice of modules. I recommend prestashop

90tat0

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes, prestashop it's a platform made for online selling, woocommerce it's a plugin for a blog platform. it's better prestashop because it's optimized

perikazo69

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't think that in 2022 prestashop will be better than woocommerce, maybe if it is more designed for a complete ecommerce solution, but since version 1.5 > it has become very complicated, slow and with very expensive modules, I prefer woocommerce, I think that currently it improves everything .

Spouter

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop is better than Woocommerce. Woocommerce is only plugin with e-shops functions. It takes hard work to make good ecommerce website with Woo. Lot of functions are implemented in basic Prestashop and in Woo they are not.

zyhivan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great module for import! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!

vasilis1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
great module for import! Thank you so much! Thank you so much!

squear

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was supposed to switch from prestashop 1.6 to woocommerce. Ultimately, I chose to switch to Prestashop 8.

arunmt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you operate a multistore setup Prestashop is infinitely better as you can customize each shop separately.

Max64

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop is more easy to add product than Wooco...