V1.7 Prestashop Estimated Delivery Time Module [Fixed]

moonirzar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop Estimated Delivery Time isn't a bad module at all

1lyRkcv.png

But... Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! :mad:

How is it possible to sale this module on Prestashop addon Marketplace for 39.99€ and make such not giving a fu... err... novice mistake !?!

The /css/ directory wasn't even present in the estimatedshippingtime/view/ directory, and instead, they put the css code, sneakily hidden in a HTML <style> Tag, right at the end of estimatedshippingtime.tpl o_O

yZurN9o.png

Now, this ugly mistake is fixed, as I have:
  • removed the css from the estimatedshippingtime.tpl
  • created a estimatedshippingtime.css file, and put it in the (new) .../view/css/ directory
  • updated the estimatedshippingtime.php to get the css from .../view/css/estimatedshippingtime.css, as it must do... normally!
Enjoy ;)

Download Estimated Delivery Time [Fixed] for PrestaShop 1.7.2 to 1.7.5x:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

If you noticed it, there is [Fixed] in the title, so if you type Fixed in the Search box, and hit Enter, you will see all my fixed modules

! BIG & BOLD WARNING !

Just in case, I need inform you all that the module "Estimated Shipping Time" (even my fixed version above) will create a critical errorand will crash Prestashop 1.7.6 if you make a update without desactivate the module before make your upgrade.

The critical error is caused by something not correctly coded (again) in the admin file.

I will try to fix it when I will have some free time to give a look at it.
thankss

Skyfall004

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the mistake correction and for share it!

harriboman

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, indeed I also had to correct this coded module with the feet!

alastis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
There is power in simplicity. A nice module perhaps

kiksou

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for this fixed version of the module !

kaleske

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
There are better spanish modules than fucking Indian modules with 100 bugs... I buy a lot of modules from Knowband, FMM and more places (all Indians) and all modules are full of bugs, and I odnt understand because Indian people are very good programming.
I think all developers do the same, modules to work today, and when prestashop update, they put there are valid their modules but they dont test a shit.

All modules from prestashop addons have only 3 months updates and support and are more expensive than same module in developers web page, and in developers page some modules have livetime updates... so I dont know how people can buy modules in prestashop addons...

I forgot, thank you for that tweks!
You are totally right and when it is time to fix module they do not give a SH**, thats my expirience. Nice ads and not much of a module. Better use European creators modules when you can.

thorluca

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for sharing, this is version 1.0 or latest 1.2.2?

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much! It can be useful module!